Feedback needed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Feedback needed

I roughly finished this website a while ago. However, during the past few months I only showed it to a few people. I think I need to put more time and energy into this site as one of my new year's resolutions. Please give me some feedback so that I could improve it. Yet I have to warn you first there are a number of horrible pictures showing open wounds of some patients on my webiste. So be prepared. Many thanks.
    www.naturalstage.com

Re: Feedback needed

Hey,

Great website, nice layout etc. all though the pictures we're a shock to me at first, but that is the purpose of the website right?

Good job.
    Best regards,
    Jeremy

www.cornwall4rent.com

Comment

looks good Ted at least the photos weren't gory, at first i was thinking i'm about to see a Jason Vorhees episode lol but not at all as i thought. keep up the good work.
      "Jim"

Hillbilly Electronics LLC

Comment

Well done.
        The subject can be very interesting to those in the medical community or affected by similar accidents.
        Consider a few things:
        -Your warning is appropriate, you might want to change the text to a more descriptive version, i.e "the following contains photographs or images of real and serious injuries, if you are sensitive to this type of images, please clcik exit below" or something like that .
        -The NavBar needs tweaking, 'home is lower case, the others are sentence case (1st letter caps).
        -For a better look move "Forum" below "Contact Us"
        -"Why Amazing" page the copyright notice is not centered.
        -Perhaps starting off with one of the lesser 'shocking' images might help. The hand images are a great example.
        -Your "Support" page the e-mail could be changed to another color, blue on blue is hard to read.

Commendable work !
        Bill
        www.blueearthtea.com
        www.ftaaconsulting.com
        www.iaval.com
        www.theemeraldbay.com

Comment

Thanks for the feedback, Jeremy and Jim. Your websites are wonderful too. Especially to Bill for your valuable advice. I have modified the warning part according to your suggestion and will later fix up the menu as well as the picture section.

cheers

Ted
          www.naturalstage.com

Comment

Thanks for the compliments on my site ted, your site will be great as soon as some tweaking are done follow bill2006 advise and if you are in need of seo the best person on forum is bethers i call her the queen of se's :)
            "Jim"

Hillbilly Electronics LLC

Comment

I'm glad you have the warning msg cause those pics... more than too graphic.

I like the layout, simple and easy to navigate.

post more cases, please
              jahnSELE

Comment

Nicely done Site, congratulations for the job you are doing.
                Choco777
                www.mayatabasco.com

Comment

Working...
                X