Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• php not mailing anymore?

Hi There,
    is it possible to send too much form with post (php)
    Let me explain (by the way i speak french so it gonna be ugly sorry!)
    I have a form on my website, this form is an include php. when the form is submited, all the information goes on my sql database (with 3 tables)
    1 tables is waiting member. when the information is on the table an email is sent to confirm the validity of the email. Then if the email is confirmed the information is transfered in the second table (member).

Yesterday everything was find. But now if i try i dont receive any email.
    I know i have send a lot and a lot of testing message today on my personal email maybe this is the problem

So if anybody have the solution please help.
    the website is :www.maxwest.ca on vodahost of course
    But dont try to send me a message :)(not working)
    HAPPY NEW YEAR by the way
    Ledzy

Re: php not mailing anymore?

There is a limit of about 100 or 250 emails per hour, but unless you have gone further (which could have caused an account blocking) that should not be the problem. So. look again at your email account, and check your quota in the webmail.

However, just curiosity : why are you using two tables and transfering data from one to the other after confirmation ? wouldn't it be enough to have a field called f.e. "Status" and change it's value from "Pending" (or "waiting") to "Active " ?
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Do you know where is the quota indication? I dont see any indication like mail delivery faillure in horde. If I pass the quota how can I reactivate it?

With my sql you are probably right but i'm not an expert i found this script on the net and i made some modification the fit it on my website.

Thank'S for your help

Comment

Web Mail, Add / Manage / remove account change the account quota to some 50 or 60 Mb to get more space. It is not a delivery failure, if your inbox is full, it might simply (might!) not receive the mail. Deleting and recreating the account usually deletes all old mails. It is also a good pill for " ill " accounts.
        Navaldesign
        Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
        Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
        DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
        Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

I just try to send an email by HORDE at my home email address and never receive it

I think i have pass the quota but how to reactivate it

ledz

Comment

Guess what !!

It was my internet provider!!! Nothing to do with me or my script or my quota. Unbeliveable

Thank to you Naval
            I find out when you suggest to verify my email manager. It was obvious because everything was send without any problem but never receive by my personal e-mail..

Comment

Don't forget to have size of email to be checked. With the amout of email you are sending.. you could probably fill up your box soon. This could be future problems. Same area as previously mentioned by naval. Go to email acct and increase size of box.
              Thanks,
              Stratis

www.holleyjohnson.net
              mailto: stratis.constas@holleyjohnson.net

Comment

Working...
              X