• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Php script.......help

Hello,
    I am new to the php programming.
    I want to know the following things :

1. I have php scripts, how can I check that in bluevoda or any other software that it's working perfectly or not?

2. how can I write a php embedded html page in blue voda ?

3. Is the server or the apache is functional with php4 or php5 ?

Is it preinstalled?

Thanking you !

Re: Php script.......help

1. You can't check your php scripts until they are published. The only other way, would be to have installed on your computer, a Apache/ PHP environment

2. BV allows you to create a html page, then you can publish it as php. You can embedd php code in the Start of page, Inside Body, end of page etc. That's what i do.

3. Depending on the server, VH has php 4.4 or 5.1.2 preinstalled.
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

I use an html box to embed whole scripts, which is very easy and probable included in Naval´s etc comment.
      Just publish the whole page as php......................
      Have fun
      Regards..... David

Step by Step Visual Tutorials for the complete beginner
      Newbies / Beginners Forum
      FREE Membership Login Scripts: - Meta Tags Analyzer
      My Social Networking Site - Free Contact Forms
      Finished your New website!! Now get it noticed Here:

Comment

Originally posted by davidundalicia
        I use an html box to embed whole scripts, which is very easy and probable included in Navalīs etc comment.
        Just publish the whole page as php......................
        This way the html code goes in the Inside body. That's ok for simple scripts. If you need to have cache limiters, or loggin check, you need to place the php in the start of page. Also, if the html code, created with BV, is part of a php function, you need to place php code both in the Start of page and the End of Page Tags.
        Navaldesign
        Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
        Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
        DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
        Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Thank you very much !

It clears 90% of my doubt.

Thanks a lot, NAval

Comment

Working...
          X