Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Soholaunch install

Hi guys
    I've been using BV for a while now for my site and it is perfect. However, I am now thinking of doing a second site with different domain and want to look into creating this in Soholaunch.
    I know that the Soho and BV are not compatible, and don't want my Soho install to stuff up my current BV site - so, how should I go about setting up Soho and the install of it?
    Can I administer a Bv site, and a second Soho site through my one account, or should I start a new account for the new site?

Any help appreciated.
    Adam McDean
    www.BeGreen.com.au
    The environment site for Australians

Re: Soholaunch install

Adam

You would tell soho to install into your NEW domain name. When you create the domain, i think it has to be an addon, you direct it where to install it, I believe, been too long since I actually did the install process. You also have to have the DOMAIN name and DNS pointing to that voda server to access the storebuilder, otherwise it wont work. So your domain has to be propogated before you can actually begin building. Also keep in mind you can only have one dedicated IP on a server, so, if you already have one and an ssl you will need a new account.

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Re: Soholaunch install

Thanks Karen.
      I think I'll play it safe and register a new account for the new site - sounds like the safe play for a technically-challenged person like myself.

Thanks
      Adam
      www.Begreen.com.au

Comment

Working...
      X