Linking Flash..Help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Linking Flash..Help

OK, I can upload my flash no problem. But the problem I am having is I want to link them. How do I do this. The hyperlink button will not "light up" when I select my flash. So how do I llink my flash on BV? Any and all help would be great!!

Re: Linking Flash..Help

You dont have to Ftp separatelly, you can save in your computer and click Insert Flash on the left hand side of your BV SW. Double click and then browse to where you saved your flash movie.

Preview if all ok, Save and then Publish to you desired directory. BV will publish all at one time.

All the best.
    jahnSELE

Comment

Yes, I know how to do that, the question is, how do I link my videos? When somebody clicks on the video, I want to have a link on the back end to redirect. For exemple, you click the video after it is done playing and it takes you to google. Something to that effect. I tried "selecting all" and the link button is still blacked out.

Comment

You have to create the link in your Flash Software.

Comment

How do I do that? If I already have the flsah movie, where do I create the link?

Comment

Sadain....

Rather than post my message to you in your Forum (you have no Contact email function on your Insanity site), would you be so kind as to email me so I can get back with a proposal to you???

I would very much appreciate it, good Sir!
            . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
            * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

what software you using to make flash video?
              The get vasili to join our forum campaign has begun

www.thatgoodsite.com and our forum of fun also starring my hero vasili
              Weve got movies,arcade,radio,T.V,chat,music,funny vids,jokes and lots and lots of fun for free

Comment

Originally posted by Vasili
                Sadain....

Rather than post my message to you in your Forum (you have no Contact email function on your Insanity site), would you be so kind as to email me so I can get back with a proposal to you???

I would very much appreciate it, good Sir!
                Yes, sent you an email.

Comment

Originally posted by pikeja
                  How do I do that? If I already have the flsah movie, where do I create the link?
                  Well, first unless you find other software... you need the FLV file that created the swf file, and then use Macromedia Flash to edit the FLV and create a new swf flash file...

Once a swf flash file is made it is permanent and cannot be changed, as far as I know.... unless there is software to do it...but I have yet to see this software...

Can you explain further about this file and maybe I can help.

Comment

And, if you want a link to pop up in the window like Youtube, you'll have to find the flash movie player that will allow you to do that

Comment

if you have cretaed a swf file then try koolmoves to change the url of it , its dead easy wiv koolmoves and its free, what koolmoves does iss to import the swf file and chnage it then while in there you can create a link url for it like my buttons in my thatgoodsite

then when done save as swf again
                      The get vasili to join our forum campaign has begun

www.thatgoodsite.com and our forum of fun also starring my hero vasili
                      Weve got movies,arcade,radio,T.V,chat,music,funny vids,jokes and lots and lots of fun for free

Comment

Originally posted by allstarfaces
                        if you have cretaed a swf file then try koolmoves to change the url of it , its dead easy wiv koolmoves and its free, what koolmoves does iss to import the swf file and chnage it then while in there you can create a link url for it like my buttons in my thatgoodsite

then when done save as swf again
                        Thanx I've been looking for something like that.

Comment

Working...
                        X