Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please help

domain name urs4thelickin.com.

Problem I have done my indexk page which has teo buttons and exit and enter button the exit seems to work fine but the enter button comes up page can not be found. There are two page pulished the index and the about me. The enter button is to go to the about_me. but the page is not coming up can someone please help me out with this.

Re: Please help

In your links, you are missing the .html at the end. The link should be
    http://www.urs4thelickin.com/about_me.html instead of http://www.urs4thelickin.com/about_me that you have used for your "Enter" button.
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Thank you I have fix that problem and run across another. My navigation buttons are not working now I have check to make sure I have added the html at the end but comes up page can not be found. Am I missing sorry here. The mY blog button works but the gallery one doesn't.

Comment

It's the same. You are missing the .html at the end. At least for the gallery link. The blog is ok..
        Navaldesign
        Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
        Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
        DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
        Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Thank you.

Comment

Working...
          X