Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• billing and shiping informations

I hawe problem with the billing and shiping informations site,
    the country is hard coded US . and my customers can not put they informations. I am in Croatia.

Customer Sign-in Step 2:
    Billing & Shipping
    Information Step 3:
    Shipping Options Step 4:
    Verify Order Details
    Step 5:
    Make Payment Step 6:
    Print Final
    Invoice
    STEP 2: BILLING AND SHIPPING INFORMATION
    The email address you provided is not a valid email address. Please correct and re-submit your information. Customer Registration Yes, I want you to remember my Billing & Shipping Information the next time I purchase something. Choose a password:
    Verify your password:
    (If you are not using the customer registration feature, you may leave the password fields blank) Billing Information *First Name:
    *Last Name:
    Company Name (Optional):
    *Address: (No PO Boxes)

*City:
    Zip / Postal Code:
    State/Province:
    AL - ALABAMA AK - ALASKA AZ - ARIZONA AR - ARKANSAS CA - CALIFORNIA CO - COLORADO CT - CONNECTICUT DC - D.C. DE - DELAWARE FL - FLORIDA GA - GEORGIA HI - HAWAII ID - IDAHO IL - ILLINOIS IN - INDIANA IA - IOWA KS - KANSAS KY - KENTUCKY LA - LOUISIANA ME - MAINE MD - MARYLAND MA - MASSACHUSETTS MI - MICHIGAN MN - MINNESOTA MS - MISSISSIPPI MO - MISSOURI MT - MONTANA NE - NEBRASKA NV - NEVADA NH - NEW HAMPSHIRE NJ - NEW JERSEY NM - NEW MEXICO NY - NEW YORK NC - NORTH CAROLINA ND - NORTH DAKOTA OH - OHIO OK - OKLAHOMA OR - OREGON PA - PENNSYLVANIA RI - RHODE ISLAND SC - SOUTH CAROLINA SD - SOUTH DAKOTA TN - TENNESSEE TX - TEXAS UT - UTAH VT - VERMONT VA - VIRGINIA WA - WASHINGTON WV - WEST VIRGINIA WI - WISCONSIN WY - WYOMING
    UNITED STATES - US *Billing Phone Number:
    *Email Address:

*INVALID EMAIL ADDRESS
    (Used to send a copy of your invoice, and also serves as your username for future purchases.)Any solution to avoid it?

Re: billing and shiping informations

Bojan

Im not sure what your question is, but, you can set the country code in the shopping cart area, and set your primary country to yours. Go to the shopping cart in cpanel, go to the middle column and select Shipping Options. UNSET Local Country, then RESET LOCAL Country. There you should be able to change it and the rates to apply to your country.

In the admin settings for your store you have to set up what email address you wish to use for your store for order notifications and the email to your customers. You need to create one for your store and domain in your Account CPANEL, along with an autoresponder corresponding with that email account.

Hope I covered your questions? And this helps somewhat
    Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Thanks but it did not help Now I aded the screen shots to be more clear
      Problem is when new customer try to enter his data then the country is hardcoded. See attachment
      Regards
      Bojan

Comment

Thanks it works!!!
        Great

Comment

Working...
        X