Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How I can let customers download MP3 files

Hi,
    I have not had any problem getting MP3 music on my site and ready for customers to listen. My problem is I am not sure what to do so they can download and save the music on their own computer. I have one song that I want people to be able to get and save for free.

Thanks for any advice
    moviemedic

Re: How I can let customers download MP3 files

Well I figured it out. I just had to stop and think it through. My customers click on a link and the song will download to their media player. The only problem is customers can download the song but they can't burn a CD. I think I need to find that little check box giving people the rights to save and burn. I will keep working on it.
    If anyone out there has done this before your help is appreciated.
    The web page is www.billygorilly.com/music_clips.html, the link is near the bottom, the song is GET A CLUE
    moviemedic

Comment

When the file is downloaded and played, it is simple enough to add it to the multimedia list. From there they can burn a CD using wmp tools or any other CD making tool.
      Navaldesign
      Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
      Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
      DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
      Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Thank you for the information. I had one person tell me they could not burn the CD. The problem may have been on their side.

Thanks again
        moviemedic

Comment

Working...
        X