PDA

View Full Version : navbar buttons dissapeared

Anonymous
05-06-2005, 06:12 AM
suddenly on all my navigation bars it says unable to find image and when i click object properties my selection of buttons is all gone.umm... why?

is there a folder that i should be making sure the buttons are in or something? maybe the folder was moved. where would i move it back to if i found it ?

VodaHost
05-06-2005, 08:11 AM
Please do not copy & paste or cut and paste between pages. This will cause them to disapear in preview mode. Add them to each page seperately,

***** :D

Anonymous
05-11-2005, 10:18 AM
no my pages are still there i'm talking about my navigation bars and the different choices of buttons i can use are now gone when i go to the object properties for the navigation bar. it used to have a big list of different buttons and now only one choice

VodaHost
05-11-2005, 01:17 PM
Publish the page and open a support ticket and i will look at it.

***** :D

Anonymous
05-11-2005, 02:01 PM
When you install BlueVoda, it creates a folder called:
C:\Program Files\BlueVoda Website Builder\navbar
This folder contains all the bitmaps that are listed in the Navigation Bar properties. If you delete or remove this folder you will only see 1 default button in the list.

Anonymous
05-11-2005, 03:42 PM
your buttons might just be hiding - that's what happened to me. They are still there. You just need to format your buttons so they show up again.
Click where it says "where are the buttons?"

hope this helps.