Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new site

I all have a look at

Please let me know of problems or errors etc....all comment good or bad welcome.
    www.bluevodaexchangelink.com
    BluevodaExchangeLink Help Center
    Bluevodaexchangelink Forum

The only place for bluevoda site to be linked with!

Great minds think a-like!!!

Your Intro is really nice quite similar to the one I'm redoing for Tiny tots. It's nice to see we benefit from oneanother!!!

Very nice website.
    Keep it up!

I think somehow the design talent in you is coming out don't you think? LOL
    Ruth

http://www.okose.com
    Professional Web design/development and Graphic Design

Comment

Maddog

Its nice to see a website geared towards a noble cause. To be honest I like it. I like the color,sounds and content in general its a great site. But I do not know if you care but the site is not search engine friendly. It is unfortunate that in order to rank well we have to play the search engine game. On my site to be more browser friendly I had to wipe out the marque, sounds, restrict myself to regular page transitions and the list goes on. With this said, I have looked at all your sites and find them to be excellent! If I were a search engine I would rank you high. Keep up the noble cause. Pet121

Comment

Thanks Pet,

Both sites you have seen, rank high within their area, the who search thing is currently changing, will find the informatin and past it on to you.

Comment

Originally posted by rdarko
          Great minds think a-like!!!

Your Intro is really nice quite similar to the one I'm redoing for Tiny tots. It's nice to see we benefit from oneanother!!!

Very nice website.
          Keep it up!

I think somehow the design talent in you is coming out don't you think? LOL
          LoL Ruth, all cause you guide me!

Thanks Ruth

Comment

maddog

Originally posted by Maddog
            Thanks Pet,

Both sites you have seen, rank high within their area, the who search thing is currently changing, will find the informatin and past it on to you.

Try and keep me posted on this search engine thing. If your page ranks high what the hell do I know, congrads! pet121

Comment

Working...
            X