This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3D Animation

I just received a request to do a website that requires some 3d animation. I've never done 3d before, but I pick up real quick. I've seen some programs out there that can produce 3d. I'd like some feedback regarding if this is something worth taking on. Can it be done by a 3d beginner.

Re: 3D Animation

Depends on what you are doing. Jasc paint shop/corel now i guess and cs2 with fireworks can produce animations, but if they are very intricate you will need flash, or coffee cup firestarter i think it is to do the sprites..etc.

I havent got flash figured out yet at all, but I didnt find it hard to make animations in the other two with a little practice.

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Fireworks is ok for animation. If you are looking at flash, then SwishMax is really good. There are also alot of tutorials for creating different things with it. That will help you out with understanding flash.
      Good luck
      Teri

Comment

Is the 3d animation similar to what I have? www.me3ddd.com
        If it is then you can use a program called Iclone about $300 for the 3d anim. If you plan to edit youll need an editor like MS Movie Project. Or you can contact me for more Q's If your customer is looking for something more sophisticated ur gonna spend a lot on sftware like 3ds or maya which run for over $2,000 and the learning is isnt ez
        www.ME3ddd.com - Creative graphics and 3D animation

www.endbalding.blogspot.com Get remedies and info regarding hair loss

Comment

willc

you have a link not working, index page, top right

upon looking further your pages are not titled either ... right click on your page, properties, title your pages relevant to their content (this step is different from naming, saving & publishing your pages) although you will need to republish after changes, but you knew that, lol ...

VodaHost

Your Website People!
          1-302-283-3777 North America / International
          02036089024 / United Kingdom
          291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Working...
          X