X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• navaldesign or vodahost

this is the problem i am having...
    Search
    -- Entire Support Site -- Knowledgebase Downloads TroubleshooterMy AccountYou can update your account details by editing the forms below, If you wish to change your account password then
    My AccountPrimary Email:ghosthunter@nagh.orgFull Name:

i need to change the primary to jim@naghosthunters.com

the one ghosthunter@nagh.org is no longer valid

I want the primary email address changed but tech won't change it.

i have changed it on this form as well as billing but for submitting support tickets etc i cannot and if they send me email it will go to the old email address not current.

thanks
    jim
    "Jim"

Hillbilly Electronics LLC

Re: navaldesign or vodahost

Did the tech give you a reason as why he/she won't change it? It seems strange. Usually they would tell you how you can change it if that's possible. If the email is changed in the cpanel, with billing and on the web site, and the old one is disconnected, won't this be enough? Maybe you could redirect the old email to the new email.
    www.hawaiionyourown.com

Comment

1- NOPE NO REASON
      2- Domain has expired as well as email had account with godaddy before i got bluevoda
      3- no way to redirect email
      "Jim"

Comment

In your CP, top, just under the CP header, there is this:

Please update your contact information here.

Click to change your email, on the word "here".

Strange, i am sure i have already answered this...... Must be getting old.
        Navaldesign
        Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
        Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
        DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
        Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

naval i have done that but as stated when i go to support it requires me to put in my email and password when i type in jim@naghosthunters.com and password i get invalid email or password please try again,but when i place ghosthunter@nagh.org or ghosthunter@nagh.info and password/s it lets me in, so therefore my primary email address to login to support has not been updated by bv or vh.
          "Jim"

Comment

Sorry, i misreadyour post. Go to http://support.vodahost.com/index.php?logoutresult=1

LOGGIN usingyour old email address and password, then when you are logged in click on "My account" and change your email address.

If you don't have your password,then that would be a problem, because by usingthe "Lost Password" feature, your password will be emailded to your old email address which no longer works. In that case, submit a support ticket explaining why you can't change your email address yourself and ask them to.
            Navaldesign
            Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
            Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
            DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
            Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Working...
            X