hi there everyone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hi there everyone

hi there well i am new to this and trying to get my website up and finished.
    before i carry on with the rest of it i would like some feed back on what i have done already please
    how long the video takes and the layout and if you like the style or what you would change or add
    all your opinions are very much appreciated as you are the people who will be looking at it not me

well it is not finished yet and the forms don't work big pull out hair problem don't get that bit yet anyway look forward to your replies

www.webbandromicproductions.com

talk soon

Re: hi there everyone

looks good but there are page errors gallery and contact this is how your contact link looks now...http://www.webbandromicproductions.com./conatct.html

needs to be contact.html ...when you go to the about us page check all your pages with the nav links gallery not working either

as for text might want to lighten them up a tad almost to a white so it can be noticeable.

looks good but needs some fine adjustments and tweaking
    "Jim"

Hillbilly Electronics LLC

Comment

I love your site. It is so pretty! Your business must be fabulous and very involved. Good luck!
      www.hawaiionyourown.com

Comment

hi there
        well i am finally up and running with new videos pictures and MY FORMS WORK YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!

SO lets get to work on promoting
        take a look and give me all you feed back cheers everyone james x

Comment

oh sorry the website

www.webbandromicproductions.com that might help you see it

Comment

very cool, keep up the good work...
            http://www.beebrothers.org

Success is not a doorway. It is a staircase.

Comment

Working...
            X