PDA

View Full Version : Preview Good... Publishing Not So Good

Dori
01-09-2007, 09:55 PM
Hello!

When in preview all my nav links and hyperlinks show up just fine.... BUT when I publish they aren't working.
Any thoughts? Please....

Jeremy
01-09-2007, 10:48 PM
Hey,

I do not understand what you are trying to say? .. can you give us a link to show us an example?

Thanks ..

Dori
01-10-2007, 12:25 AM
Hi Jeremy,
When I am in BV and preview my home page, all links work. After publishing my site and pulling up the home page NONE of my links work.
You can click on www.earthelixirsinc.com (http://www.earthelixirsinc.com) to check it out.
Thank you!

Dori
01-10-2007, 12:43 AM
I figured it out! I think....
I have to publish each individual page correct?
If so... I am good to go!

Jeremy
01-10-2007, 12:45 AM
Hey,

I am not sure, really nice site you got going there too! .. seems to me you have created your site on something other than BlueVoda before .. right?

.. I will try to found out why the links aren't working, but up to date I have no clue .. have you even published the other pages .. or?

Bethers
01-10-2007, 03:16 AM
Links can only work to published pages, yes. Otherwise the www is way too smart :)

motoxxx
01-10-2007, 05:34 AM
Not really the best place for this but....NICE LOOKING SITE!

Dori
01-10-2007, 04:52 PM
Thanks for the compliment Jeremy & motoxxx! Yes... I started out in SohoLaunch but needed more freedom with my shopping cart... so I am slowly changing it over to BV.
I did figure out my problem... I need to publish every single page individually. I thought when you hit publish it would publish all pages that were open and updated. My links are now working on my homepage even though some pages are still raw.

Bethers.... I got rid of the sideways nav just for you! When I am ready to unveil I hope you are proud of all you taught me about SEOs.
Thank you!