Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Message for Motoxxx

Hi!

Just noticed the animal shelter in your siggy. That rocks. Big past volunteer for a couple animal shelters - and I was on the board of directors of one. Good for you.

Also - you asked how I have the time to read - by NOT reading all the fiction I love so much. :)
    Beth
    A Child's Palace - Pinata Palace - Moxie Enterprises

SEO and Marketing Tools
    SEO - The Basics

Re: Message for Motoxxx

Bethers, I just found your post about the Animal rescue. My wife runs it and is the director. She is a critical care vet tech and is a highly sought after sub contractor. Her rescue group is a non profit 501C3 and she works with a bunch of other veterinary professionals and they have a huge rescue/spay/neuter network and they saved a few hundred animals a year.

Pretty cool now that she isn't bringing them all home!
    Affordable Medical Insurance
    Discount Dental Plan
    Washington State Health Insurance
    Temporary Health Insurance
    Homeowner Insurance Quote

Comment

Very Kewl! She's doing a great service. My last 2 years with the humane society before I left - I was in co-chair of their biggest annual fund raiser. It was like having a 2nd full time job for about 6 months of the year - and so very worth it.

Both my dogs are from shelters. And it was really hard not to bring more home. For 3 years I was the last resort for "senior" dogs - because they were hardest to place. And during that 3 years, we managed to place all of them. Now both of mine are seniors. Spoiled rotten seniors.
      Beth
      A Child's Palace - Pinata Palace - Moxie Enterprises

SEO and Marketing Tools
      SEO - The Basics

Comment

Beathers:

I am setting up my site to first service Orange County California then hope to expand. I chose to connect with the top 100 rescue sites in the county
        for lost pet posting. I was very suprized to find over a million when I googled Pet Rescue>Orange County.

Comment

The pet problem is huge. Lost pets, spay and neuter and emergency care etc.
          Unbelieveable how big it is and how many people ignore it. I would most likely not know anythng about it if it weren't for my wife doing what she does.

All three of our dogs are rescued pit bulls. I cannot believe what fantastic dogs they are. Not at all like you see them portrayed in the media.

Very cool that you both are into the pet rescue stuff. my wife will be thrilled.

Circus Pet, contact my wife thru her website in my sig and request a link exchange with her. She would be hapy to give you one.
          Affordable Medical Insurance
          Discount Dental Plan
          Washington State Health Insurance
          Temporary Health Insurance
          Homeowner Insurance Quote

Comment

Working...
          X