About Using Pay Pal?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• About Using Pay Pal?

Hi... I have a Pay Pal Account and have placed Pay Pal "Buy Now" Buttons on my site... The Pay Pal Link/window comes up fine.. But when I "Right Click" on the Pay Pal form all of the page info appears in a popup including the html.... Is This Common????? Can This "Right Click" information be prevented??? Thanks Doug

Re: About Using Pay Pal?

give us a link
    The get vasili to join our forum campaign has begun

www.thatgoodsite.com and our forum of fun also starring my hero vasili
    Weve got movies,arcade,radio,T.V,chat,music,funny vids,jokes and lots and lots of fun for free

Comment

Why are you right-clicking? Supposely on a right click you go to properties and make adjustments there. Without a website address its hard to advise you.
      www.hawaiionyourown.com

Comment

Hi... You all are great...Thanks for looking in on me here about this... I'm just making a few last adjustments to this site of mine and will have it up asap .. if not interupted...so look for my next posting here ..will ya?... As far as right clicks.. When I do that a properties box come up with all kinds of info... so I talked with Pay Pal and am presently making the encryption adjustments they prescribe... Thanks Again Doug

Comment

Working...
        X