X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RE: Made some updates - Need Some Feedback

Hi to all

Happy New Year

Hope everyone is having success with their VH websites.

I have made some updates to my website and will like to get your feed back on:

A. Is the layout ok
    B. Is the flow of the site working well
    C. Can you navigate properly throughout the site

Please feel free to add any other comments you may have.

Much thanks
    Regards,

Nicole Delamore

Re: Made some updates - Need Some Feedback

Aloha, nice format, nice colors and photos. I couldn't get the newsletter link because the outlook says that the link was an "unrecognized format." You might want to offer the prices in English also. How are you able to coordinate an event in another country? or do you mean to service outside of the Netherlands. Who is your target market?
    www.hawaiionyourown.com

Comment

Keeptrack please try and use same post as earlier because multiple post will end up being deleted
      "Jim"

Hillbilly Electronics LLC

Comment

Originally posted by scubadiver
        Aloha, nice format, nice colors and photos. I couldn't get the newsletter link because the outlook says that the link was an "unrecognized format." You might want to offer the prices in English also. How are you able to coordinate an event in another country? or do you mean to service outside of the Netherlands. Who is your target market?
        Aloha to you to Subadiver

Thank you for taking the time and looking at my website. I really appreciated the comments you made and took them on board and changed up some of my wording.

You asked who I am targeting... I have 2 target groups that I am focusing on, what both groups have in common is that they are both working professionals.

Maybe you can visit my service pages again and see if things are a bit clear....

Much appreciated
        Regards,

Nicole Delamore

Comment

Originally posted by naghosthunter
          Keeptrack please try and use same post as earlier because multiple post will end up being deleted
          Hi naghosthunter

Thanks for the heads up with the multiple post; I just thought it was better to start a new post seeing I did not know how to change the heading on the old one. I'd taken everyone's comments on board and I wanted the title to reflect that.

Once again thanks.
          Regards,

Nicole Delamore

Comment

lol nope theres no way to change heading i agree there should be away but...thats life
            "Jim"

Hillbilly Electronics LLC

Comment

Working...
            X