Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi, new here

Oh man,
    this is so scary for me. I do not know what am doing at all!
    I need to make some kind of income from home and am looking to be an affiliate for as many things, people I can.
    I have no idea how to build a website or even what the word terms mean. I feel so small right now.
    By the way I just found out the place I worked for is closing its door on Jan.21 and I have an illness that stops me from getting the regular 9to5 so that is why I am here and I am humbly asking for help.

Thank you,
    ~nikki

Re: Hi, new here

Hi Nikki - good luck with your webbing - everyone here is very helpful
    Ann
    www.MovingOn1.com - My Travel
    www.BeadedCustomDesigns.com - Jewelry
    www.FantasyManorArtStudio.com - Leather Art

Comment

Hi Nikki, welcome to VH, just remember to ask your questions under the appropriate headings, I'm sure things will work out for you, blue voda is easy to use. Have fun building your website!

Comment

Welcome Nikki, I hope you enjoy your time here - I know I do. Like you I am a newbie but I found the Tutorials to be really helpful - I watched them a lot and still use them as a referal if I have a problem. The other thing is that the people on here are really helpful - this goes a long way to easing the pain of being a newbie. As CL advises though always make sure you place your questions under the appropriate headings.

Enjoy and Good Luck to you in the future.

Neale

Comment

Welcome. Take your time, watch tutorials carefully, ask questions when you need to - you're gonna love it here.
          Liz
          www.sebastopolparty.com
          www.raynordescendents.com

Ring the bells that still can ring

Comment

Hi there!
            Dont worry, we all all here to help you if you have any problems. Just post it and it will be answered. Like everyone has said, use the tutorials. They are fantastic and will help you to understand whats going on! They are located here: http://www.vodahost.com/tut1.htm
            Have fun and take care
            Teri

Comment

Hi Nikki,

You will do fine, just listen to what these people tell you to do and plan your site out.
              Sharon Chajin

Comment

Thank You all so much. You seem like a very nice group of people and I am glad you are here. Now I just have to get started...procrastination is my middle name. lol

Bless you all
                simplynikki

Comment

Ohh trust me, you are not the only one! Procrastination is my biggest problem! In stead of starting another website, I looked at my CDs and started to sort them out! grrr!
                  Teri !

Comment

Welcome to VodaLand, have lots of fun creating your project.
                    Bill
                    www.blueearthtea.com
                    www.ftaaconsulting.com
                    www.iaval.com
                    www.theemeraldbay.com

Comment

Again, THANK YOU so much for your warm replies.
                      I believe in angels too -- I see a lot of them right here!

Ok, I have to say something....I am feeling so pressured I can't think straight.
                      Soon no income at all and I have an illness that makes it too difficult to go anywhere.

Be honest, do you think I can make an income on the internet as an affiliate?

I have no products of my own. Just me and time....lol

How on earth do you all do what you do here?
                      Where did you start?

Ohhhhhh man, so many questions and they are all tangled up inside my head.
                      I think I need to take a breather....

thanks guys

Comment

Nikki,

Yeah, take a breather....find out what you are really good at, and like to do...now can you make money with this(who knows), would you buy it ( product or service) and why? Is there a need,if there is alot of competition? Then there must be a reason...a market for it....a Wendys across from MacDonalds...2-3 gourmet coffee shop on the same street...WHY? look in magazines and what is it they advertise in the same fashion over and over again,they are the products that sell. What makes them sell? Same with the WWW Sites are maintained if they work, look at alot of them not just 2-3 that promote the same thing you want to do, ask yourself the obvious, HOW do they do it and learn, ask these people by posting in the forum,YOU and only you know what will work for Nikki. Then try it no.....DO IT. Put it ALL on paper first and then go to WORK. Don't make it harder than it is.
                        GOOD LUCK and do not give up!
                        Choco777
                        www.mayatabasco.com

Comment

Working...
                        X