X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3-D , shadowing and rotation on a shape desing

Hi there from DownUnder!

I am a newbie to BV and would like to know:

I am making some "chocolate - turkish delight" actually.....shapes for my website (I am a mosaic artist and my students are addicted to chocolate...say no more!) and this is what I am trying to do:

insert a shape and colour it (pink and brown, graded) no hassle here.
    - Is it possible to now make the shape 3-D or use the shadow feature and also is rotation of the shape possible. I was able to do this in frontpage and can't seem be able to work it out in bv.

This is my temp home page whilst I do my new website (www.ozmosaics.com) and you can see the chocolate on it.

I am also trying to work out how to have some plates tossing on the screen and "smashing"....."don't just stand there, smash something" idea...but I will ponder that later on.

So for now, is the 3-D in shapes option possible in Blue Voda or can I make the things somewhere else and import them?
    Thank you.
    Sandy Robertson

Re: 3-D , shadowing and rotation on a shape desing

Cool page, you would have to make them somewhere else and import. BV is unable to do 3D but it does do a whole lot of other things. Take a look at the tutorials and see what it can do for you. I love BV.
    www.hawaiionyourown.com

Comment

Re: 3-D , shadowing and rotation on a shape desing

Thank you for your reply - I have been playing around with ideas and it's great fun!
      I am thinking of making a few lamb chop graphics for Australia Day here next week...have you seen the funny promo?
      Anyway, thanks again
      Sandy R
      www.ozmosaics.com

Comment

Working...
      X