Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• text line spacing

The only thing that makes this a bluevoda question is
    thats where I'm working, but I would imagine this could apply elsewhere. Questiion: Whenever I'm editing any text & push return/enter I can only get single spacing or double & so on. Is there a way to change or set up the spacing by one half so I could do 1 1/2 when I want to??? sometimes single is too tight & double is too much so I'm trying to find a happy medium. thank you!
    Further, is there a way to save the signiture or info at the bottom of a thread so it does not need to be typed in each time? I noticed some have quite a bit of info at the bottom of their box like quotes or numerous addresses & I was wondering how you do this. and again!
    blue
    id: 11961
    www.salondecaro.com

Re: text line spacing

1. No, that's the standard html spacing.
    2. Go in your forum CP, and click on "Edit Signature". Create your signature and it will automatically appear under ALL your posts.
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

what if you do your writing in word or something like that and then copy paste into text box in BV it should work
      Ann
      www.MovingOn1.com - My Travel
      www.BeadedCustomDesigns.com - Jewelry
      www.FantasyManorArtStudio.com - Leather Art

Comment

I'm afraid not. There are no commands in BV's code (i beleive it's a html, not BV issue) to set line spacing as desired.
        Navaldesign
        Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
        Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
        DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
        Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

thank you. I had to try.

Comment

Working...
          X