404 error

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 404 error

My second page will not display. I get the 404 page not found message.
    I have checked and redone and saved several times this past week and still no change. I am sure my folder is correct too, so what am I not seeing to fix this problem?
    My URL is: http://www.1stfornaturalalternativehealth.com

Thanks....Miclin

miclin

Try checking your links to make for sure you entered them correctly. I mean take a very close look, this may help, I had the same problem. I checked my links and sure enough one typo mistake. pet121

Comment

Well, I scoured and scoured and cannot seem to find any typing errors. On the Error page, I click on "click here" and it takes me back to Voda. Does that help any?
      After I published I did notice an Information bar that shows up everytime time I preview a page now. It ask me to allow blocked content? I didn't do anything except click the X to close it. Might this be why my 2nd page is hiding from me on the web?

Thanks..Miclin

Comment

Miclin

I checked out your site again and are you sure the blue voda page is called sources? when you go into blue voda and select this page what is the title? is it sources.bvp or is it called something else? It should be named sources.bvd. I think it is a linking error because from your main page cannot find your source page. But then again I could be wrong. Pet121

Comment

I found your problem.

You have your "sources" page named as "Sources".

http://www.1stfornaturalalternativeh...m/Sources.html

Change the page name to all lowercase:)
          ::Steven.H::

Comment

please read the below

Discussions and help with saving, naming and publishing your pages with the BlueVoda Website Builder.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
            1-302-283-3777 North America / International
            02036089024 / United Kingdom
            291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Working...
            X