Confused

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Confused

I have publish my first three pages on my site but when I go to the gallery none of the pic show. Can some one please tell me what I'm not doing here.

Re: Confused

Can you see the pictures when you preview ? if yes, then they should also show when published. I noticed that you have made thumbnails. Do the same thumbnails exist also on the server ?
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Home page photos show up fine for me... but the gallery, etcetera don't.

Naval... do the thumbnails need to be saved into the public_html folder?
      Naturally Yours,
      Dori
      www.earthelixirs.com
      www.earthelixirsinc.com
      www.mineralmakeupdiva.com
      www.virtualdesigndiva.com
      www.enhancemineralcosmetics.com

Comment

Yes, ofcourse, OR, you need to give, in the code, the correct path. However, if the page is in BV without any manual coding, the images and thumbnails are automatically loaded in the correct folder.
        Navaldesign
        Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
        DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
        Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

As always... thank you!
          Naturally Yours,
          Dori
          www.earthelixirs.com
          www.earthelixirsinc.com
          www.mineralmakeupdiva.com
          www.virtualdesigndiva.com
          www.enhancemineralcosmetics.com

Comment

Yes they show up when I preview and the tn is saved in the public_html

Comment

Well, one thing is certain: the thumbnails are not on the server, for some reasn. Also, only some of the original pictures is on the server. I suggest that you open the page in BV, uncheck the "Generate Thumbnails", give again the path to the pictures on your computer, then if preview is ok, save and republich. Possibly, rename your pictures to avoid blank spaces.
              Navaldesign

Comment

Working...
              X