mysql password

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mysql password

the issue is that i changed my password in cpanel and received this messeage below when trying acces my web page

Warning: mysql_connect() [function.mysql-connect]: Access denied for user '************'@'localhost' (using password: YES)

i then changed my password back and still it comes up with this error so now i cant open up my webpage at all

please could sombody give me some feed back or advice

thanks
    phil

www.sexycinders.co.uk/store

Re: no response

I believe they'll need to reset your password now- which is something you'll need from support.
    Beth
    A Child's Palace - Pinata Palace - Moxie Enterprises

SEO and Marketing Tools
    SEO - The Basics

Comment

hi

can i not do this myself in cpanel?

thanks
      phil

Comment

hi

i was told to alter password details in includes/configure and admin/includes/configure

but this is now the error when i try to log into site

Warning: main(DIR_WS_INCLUDESfilenames.php) [function.main]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/******/public_html/sexycinders/store/includes/application_top.php on line 61

Warning: main(DIR_WS_INCLUDESfilenames.php) [function.main]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/******/public_html/sexycinders/store/includes/application_top.php on line 61

Fatal error: main() [function.require]: Failed opening required 'DIR_WS_INCLUDESfilenames.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/******/public_html/sexycinders/store/includes/application_top.php on line 61

and this error when i try to log into admin

Warning: main(DIR_WS_INCLUDESfilenames.php) [function.main]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/*******/public_html/sexycinders/store/admin/includes/application_top.php on line 44

Warning: main(DIR_WS_INCLUDESfilenames.php) [function.main]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/******/public_html/sexycinders/store/admin/includes/application_top.php on line 44

Warning: main(DIR_WS_INCLUDESfilenames.php) [function.main]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/*******/public_html/sexycinders/store/admin/includes/application_top.php on line 44

Fatal error: main() [function.require]: Failed opening required 'DIR_WS_INCLUDESfilenames.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/*****/public_html/sexycinders/store/admin/includes/application_top.php on line 44

any ideas

thanks
        phil

Comment

Im not sure exactly what you mean, but..

If you used a storebuilder, and you changed the password on the database, you would also need to change it on the storebuider and that would be why you cant access THE PAGE, especially if the storebuilder WRITES to that database. Could also be why you are getting the error, but, Im NOT positive on that. Another possibility is.. that you deleted the user or changed the user settings somehow.

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
          1-302-283-3777 North America / International
          02036089024 / United Kingdom
          291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Re: mysql password

it looks like you have some username or password settings wrong. Did you create the database in your cpanel?

VodaHost

Your Website People!
            1-302-283-3777 North America / International
            02036089024 / United Kingdom
            291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

hi

i have 2 databases because i have a new upgraded site going on soon so im just running new site in back ground ant they have been both running fine for couple of weeks. the probs only occured when i changed the password in cpanel.i only cahnged because a template company needed ftp acces whilst they were ironing probs out with a new template so i just wanted a new pasword for when they had finished

the strange thing is my newer site is running fine its just my original site that has the probs

i created a new pasword in cpanel and for come reason this is now the error

Warning: main(DIR_WS_INCLUDESfilenames.php) [function.main]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/hazywaz1/public_html/sexycinders/store/includes/application_top.php on line 61

Warning: main(DIR_WS_INCLUDESfilenames.php) [function.main]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/hazywaz1/public_html/sexycinders/store/includes/application_top.php on line 61

Fatal error: main() [function.require]: Failed opening required 'DIR_WS_INCLUDESfilenames.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/hazywaz1/public_html/sexycinders/store/includes/application_top.php on line 61

i went into includes/config and admin/includes/config files and the password at the the bottom was different from the one i allocated in cpanel (weird)so i changed it to my password, before i had done this change i had diffrerent error message, along the lines of cannot connect to database, so this password change in config has allowed me to access my database (good) now but as you can see from the above error there is more of a prob

maybe when resetting password it changes the files? i dont really know

all i can say is that all i did was change password in cpanel and it created some weird probs please could you give me any feed back

i submited ticket yesterday but have no response yet and the prob is it is a live site that cant be accessed

check it out for your self

www.sexycinders.co.uk/store

Comment

Changing the password to your account in CP doesn't affect the MySQL password. However, it doesn't look a MySQL error, but a path error (to the INCLUDES folder.) Is your script OSCommerce ?

If so, the line with the problem should be this:
                require(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'filenames.php');

as you see the required file is "filenames.php" from the DIR_WS_INCLUDES directory. So the message that you should receive should have a dot "." between , like this

Warning: main(DIR_WS_INCLUDES.filenames.php) [function.main]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/hazywaz1/public_html/sexycinders/store/includes/application_top.php on line 61

(I have placed the dot in the above).

Now, if it has only been a copy/paste error, and the line in the script is correct (i don't see how it could be wrong, unles you have done some hand editing) then your problems could be the following two:

1. the file "filenames.php", which should be in the "WS_INCLUDES" has been in some way deleted, OR
                2. The permissions of this file, which should be 755, have in some way changed, so the script cannot open it.
                Navaldesign
                Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
                Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
                DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
                Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

hi

i have looked and in the application.php this is the line it specifies
                  }

// include the list of project filenames
                  require(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'filenames.php');

// include the list of project database tables
                  require(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'database_tables.ph

also the filenames.php does exsist in the includes menu

also when i try to log into admin i get a similair error

Warning: main(DIR_WS_INCLUDESfilenames.php) [function.main]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/hazywaz1/public_html/sexycinders/store/admin/includes/application_top.php on line 44

Warning: main(DIR_WS_INCLUDESfilenames.php) [function.main]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/hazywaz1/public_html/sexycinders/store/admin/includes/application_top.php on line 44

Fatal error: main() [function.require]: Failed opening required 'DIR_WS_INCLUDESfilenames.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/hazywaz1/public_html/sexycinders/store/admin/includes/application_top.php on line 44

i checked and there is also a filenames.php in admin/includes

i have copied the text out of includes filenames.php for you to have a look at

im running os comm 2.2

<?php
                  /*
                  $Id: filenames.php,v 1.4 2003/06/11 17:38:00 hpdl Exp $

osCommerce, Open Source E-Commerce Solutions
                  http://www.oscommerce.com

Copyright (c) 2003 osCommerce

Released under the GNU General Public License
                  */

// define the filenames used in the project
                  define('FILENAME_ACCOUNT', 'account.php');
                  define('FILENAME_ACCOUNT_EDIT', 'account_edit.php');
                  define('FILENAME_ACCOUNT_HISTORY', 'account_history.php');
                  define('FILENAME_ACCOUNT_HISTORY_INFO', 'account_history_info.php');
                  define('FILENAME_ACCOUNT_NEWSLETTERS', 'account_newsletters.php');
                  define('FILENAME_ACCOUNT_NOTIFICATIONS', 'account_notifications.php');
                  define('FILENAME_ACCOUNT_PASSWORD', 'account_password.php');
                  define('FILENAME_ADDRESS_BOOK', 'address_book.php');
                  define('FILENAME_ADDRESS_BOOK_PROCESS', 'address_book_process.php');
                  define('FILENAME_ADVANCED_SEARCH', 'advanced_search.php');
                  define('FILENAME_ADVANCED_SEARCH_RESULT', 'advanced_search_result.php');
                  define('FILENAME_ALSO_PURCHASED_PRODUCTS', 'also_purchased_products.php');
                  define('FILENAME_CHECKOUT_CONFIRMATION', 'checkout_confirmation.php');
                  define('FILENAME_CHECKOUT_PAYMENT', 'checkout_payment.php');
                  define('FILENAME_CHECKOUT_PAYMENT_ADDRESS', 'checkout_payment_address.php');
                  define('FILENAME_CHECKOUT_PROCESS', 'checkout_process.php');
                  define('FILENAME_CHECKOUT_SHIPPING', 'checkout_shipping.php');
                  define('FILENAME_CHECKOUT_SHIPPING_ADDRESS', 'checkout_shipping_address.php');
                  define('FILENAME_CHECKOUT_SUCCESS', 'checkout_success.php');
                  define('FILENAME_CONTACT_US', 'contact_us.php');
                  define('FILENAME_CONDITIONS', 'conditions.php');
                  define('FILENAME_COOKIE_USAGE', 'cookie_usage.php');
                  define('FILENAME_CREATE_ACCOUNT', 'create_account.php');
                  define('FILENAME_CREATE_ACCOUNT_SUCCESS', 'create_account_success.php');
                  define('FILENAME_DEFAULT', 'index.php');
                  define('FILENAME_DOWNLOAD', 'download.php');
                  define('FILENAME_INFO_SHOPPING_CART', 'info_shopping_cart.php');
                  define('FILENAME_LOGIN', 'login.php');
                  define('FILENAME_LOGOFF', 'logoff.php');
                  define('FILENAME_NEW_PRODUCTS', 'new_products.php');
                  define('FILENAME_PASSWORD_FORGOTTEN', 'password_forgotten.php');
                  define('FILENAME_POPUP_IMAGE', 'popup_image.php');
                  define('FILENAME_POPUP_SEARCH_HELP', 'popup_search_help.php');
                  define('FILENAME_PRIVACY', 'privacy.php');
                  define('FILENAME_PRODUCT_INFO', 'product_info.php');
                  define('FILENAME_PRODUCT_LISTING', 'product_listing.php');
                  define('FILENAME_PRODUCT_REVIEWS', 'product_reviews.php');
                  define('FILENAME_PRODUCT_REVIEWS_INFO', 'product_reviews_info.php');
                  define('FILENAME_PRODUCT_REVIEWS_WRITE', 'product_reviews_write.php');
                  define('FILENAME_PRODUCTS_NEW', 'products_new.php');
                  define('FILENAME_REDIRECT', 'redirect.php');
                  define('FILENAME_REVIEWS', 'reviews.php');
                  define('FILENAME_SHIPPING', 'shipping.php');
                  define('FILENAME_SHOPPING_CART', 'shopping_cart.php');
                  define('FILENAME_SPECIALS', 'specials.php');
                  define('FILENAME_SSL_CHECK', 'ssl_check.php');
                  define('FILENAME_TELL_A_FRIEND', 'tell_a_friend.php');
                  define('FILENAME_UPCOMING_PRODUCTS', 'upcoming_products.php');
                  define('FILENAME_SIZE_CHART', 'size_chart.php');
                  ?>

hopr this helps

thanks
                  phil

Comment

i have also checked permissions on the filenames.php and is set to 755

thanks

Comment

I can't do much without loggin in your account. If you wish, send me your loggin details (domain, IP, username and password) so that i can have a look.
                      Navaldesign
                      Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
                      DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
                      Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Ok, everything fixed. You had the configure.php file somehow altered so the main part of the script was not receiving the necessary paths and server information. I edited it to have the correct information, saved and republished, so no your site is up and running.
                        Navaldesign

Comment

oh wow

thanks for all your help

just one thing i still have a prob with the admin side (cant log in)maybe the same prob

Fatal error: main() [function.require]: Failed opening required 'DIR_WS_INCLUDESfilenames.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/hazywaz1/public_html/sexycinders/store/admin/includes/application_top.php on line 44

thanks
                          phil

Comment

Seems the same problem, but with the local admin configuration file. Not sure if i have fixed it, because i don't have your administrator username and password to be able to test. If it doedn't work, please send me these details so i can see what i can do.
                            Navaldesign

Comment

hi

have sent details of login to admin panel

thanks

phil

Comment

Working...
                              X