This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ready to join

I am totally sold on the program. I think it is awesome. In fact I have already told a few friends to join in and as far as I know they already have. I am very eager to join in. The problem is every time I download the BlueVoda and other templates to create my website it does something to my computers registers and I have to reformat before I can use the computer again. I tried it several times to make sure of what is happening. This may be my computers problem and I understand that, but maybe there is somebody out there who also encountered this problem. Need some suggestions.

The other question is if I join in right now does this start my years subscription or does it start when I am able to publish my website. It may take me a little time to complete my website because I may have to buy another hard drive to use BlueVoda and BlueVoda templates.

I am eager to publish my website as soon as I can, also for the reason that I want to be able to take advantage of your affilliate program because everybody I talk to and look at your program are quite impressed. I do not want to miss out on their business. If I join will you give me a reference number which I can give to others who would like to join in or is a webssite necessary for this?

Hi Sam,

Thanks for the kind words.I dont know what computer problems you are having.
    Is your problem an installation problem or a template problem. lets not mix the two
    together. Please give me more info. (Try Rebooting)

Your subscription starts as soon as you join.

You can sign up for our affiliate program seperately.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Thanks for the quick response, I appreciate that very much.

First I was able to install the BlueVoda and the templates without any problem. I spent 4 hours constructing my website still no problem. I turned off my computer and next day I can't open window XP PRO, the message says systems register corrupted. or conflict has accured maybe because of new program or device that has been newly installed. I tried fixing it but was not successful. I had to reformat so I lost my 4 hours work. I was stupid not to back it up.

I downloaded BluVoda again and start working on it. I got some template again and when I went to open the templates it gave a lot of messages about bad registers again. This time I can still open the templates but I have to x-out of the messages. I turned of the computer and when I turned it on, it again did not allow me to open windows. I tried the recover routine and this time it gave me c:Drive is corrupted.
      I reformated and reloaded the operating system again. This time it took me long time to reload.

In between this I started getting messages of loosing some of my drivers because of bad register.

To date I haven't had any problem turning on and off and opening windows.
      I am using words and powerpoint very extensively and I do not have any problem. I also loaded Front Page so I can at least create a Landing Page to Publish, I loaded some images and pictures and I do not have any problem. I thought your templates are very nice and I wanted to use it but I am a little bit skeptical. I am afraid that the next time I wont be able to revive my hard disk.

By the way for new guys like me there is no comparison between Front Page and BlueVoda as far as being user friendly. Hands down, BlueVoda will definitely sell your hosting. Plus the 300g and 6,000.0 mb are just phenominal value for $7.95/month or $95.00/year.

I just wasted $99.00/year on a simple 5 page hosting with a WebBuilder that is not worth a "--- ". Pardon my expression.

I logged in to your pre-sale forum and undestand why a lot of people have questions,
      this is because your program seems too good to be true. The forum also gave me a lot of answers to my questions? I never thought that I will get an answer today, but I did.
      Thanks again.

*****, I am in. Somehow I am going to get that webpage in there. Just your support is worth the money. I will regiser today anyway it takes, did you day 24 hours to get my c-panel setup?, Maybe by that time I can at least have a landing page setup to publish.

As to whether it is template problem or installation problem, I am not sure. One of the messages I got advises me to un-install any newly installed program or devise. the other says one of my devises or programs conflicts with some of the sytems register. So I am confused as to what is causing these problems.

I was tempted to RELoad BlueVoda again and not use the templates but the "C:Drive is corrupted" message scared me. I thought this might issolate the problem but I do not want to risk a shut down again at this time. As it is I am having problem reading my cd-rom drive. Sometimes it gives me a message that it can't find the driver. I also get a message that I have lost my Cache Driver. So now I really do not know what I have but the system is still running.

As far as the templates, the last time I only loaded three of them and I think one of them gave me more bad register messages than the other two. The first time I loaded all of them and I did not have any problem, except the computer did not open the next day.

Thanks again

Sam

Comment

I think you have a computer problem, not a template or BlueVoda difficulty. I hope someone can diagnose your problem correctly and quickly; I look forward to seeing your website.
        ::Steven.H::

Comment

I agree with steve. Your problems are not BlueVoda related at all. It sounds like you
          have a corrupt hard drive or registry (Both Not Very Nice)

Try the following

Defragment your hard drive. If this does not work go to www.download.com and get
          yourself some registry repair software. (They have frre trials)

If this still does not work...Call up your computer guy! (thats what i would do )
          Last edited by Katrina Deklerk; 09-23-2005, 07:16 AM.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
          07031847328 / United Kingdom

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Search Engine & Directory Submission
          - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

I agree with kat, your computer needs some TLC.
            George Fountakos
            VodaHost
            www.VodaHost.com
            Your Website People
            +1-302-283-3777 USA / Canada / International
            (0044) 020 8816 8319 / United Kingdom

Comment

me to

VodaHost

Your Website People!
              291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

Super Response, I really love it.

I agree it is probably my hardware. I defrag and and finally REFORMATTED the hard drive, that is how I was able to get it functional the first time. As I mentioned, I re-loaded BlueVoda the second time and it did the same thing so I had to reformat again to bring up the system.

I just bought another harddrive and am getting ready to install it. I am sure everything is going to be OK.

Just for your information I came across WEBWIZARD, intalled it, Created a Web Site and everything worked without any problem from this hard drive. Problem is I cant publish it anywhere but their Server for $29.95/month and I am NOTgoing for it. Another catch is the license to use the program is a one time fee of $500.00.

The 180g MAXTOR hard drive only cost me $70.00 and I can install it myself. So it is a no brainer although I still wanted to find out where my conflict is with BlueVoda so I will experiment one more time before I change my hard drive. You can bet I will share with you guys whatever I find out. Only if you want. I know you guys are experts and are so busy.

Wish me luck,

Again thanks a million.

Sam

Comment

I promised to keep you posted about my previous problem so here I am again.

I downloaded the Newest Version and My computer has been running very smoothly. I have already created 6 pages and still have more to go. The only thing I have not done is download the Voda templates.

*****, you are absolutely right, planning is very very important and that is the one that takes a lot of my time. BlueVoda is so cnvenient and without Bluevoda I probably will still be wondering how to to start my first page.

This may not be the right place to ask but how do you draw a vertical line?
                  The pick, drag, lock and unlock is so convient it so unbelievable. A WordArt and a little Flash and effects like in the Powerpoint would be nice though.

I still can't believe how lucky I was to run into you guys.

Hope to complete my web soon.

Thanks a million

Sam

Comment

In BlueVoda on the top tool bar their is a feature called "LINE"

VodaHost

Your Website People!
                    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

Hi *****

Thanks for the reply, maybe I am still missing a step because I still can't create a VERTICAL Line from the tool bar featured "LINE". It just allows me to create HORIZONTAL line. Althoug I can get by without it. Using the shapes and table features suffices.

Anyway for those who are going to read this and who are beginers like me I am right now Building different sites Using FrontPage, Dreamweaver and BlueVoda, while I can say that they are all powerfull programs and is nice to know how to use, there is no doubt that If you use BlueVoda Site builder and follow the tutorials, you can build your site a lot faster and easier.

Also I have learned a lot going thru the threads in the Forum, So spend a little time reading thru them, I am sure you will find answers to a lot of your beginners question

Sam
                      wnasp******.com

Comment

Hi it is me again

Remember my original problem? Right now I am still using the same hard drive and I am running Dreamweaver, FrontPage, and Macromedia Flash and of course BlueVoda. It looks like the newest version of BV gets along with my computer real fine. I still have my new hard drive in the box.

I have already finish 21 pages of my site using BV, I was just wondering, I know you support SSI, but can I insert the code myself or you have a routine to allow the code to be inserted to the BV file? I am not sure if my question is right but if this is possible it will help a lot in doing editing of common items shown among all the other pages.

Thanks again

Sam

wnasp******.com
                        hope to publish my site soon

Thanks again

Sam

Comment

Re: Ready to join

Hi
                          I am using BlueVoda site as my primary Website, Can I still use Frontpage or Dreamweaver Site in my sub-domain or sub-account or second or third site?

I just joined the Vodhost family and I am proud of it. I am also conducting a Teletraining (RE: BlueVoda). This is how much I believed in it.

I have spent so much time and fun with it so I now consider myself a MASTER BlueVoda Site Builder --Yeah--

Million Thanks
                          Sam wnasp******.com (World Network of Advertising and Sales Professionals)

Comment

SAM! Your back! Fantastic...you can use any website builder you like. BlueVoda needs
                            VodaHost, but VodaHost does not need BlueVoda. As a matter of fact only about 50%
                            of our customers use BlueVoda.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
                            291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

Yes sir I am back and I guess I am here to stay and happy to. You may just have to get use to me--yeah--Is that OK?

Just for clarification:
                              I used BlueVoda to create my first Website, I can then use Dreamweaver to create my second or third site, Correct?

Now can I create another page with Dreamweaver and add it on to my first website which was created with BlueVoda ?

Or can I create a page with BlueVoda and add it on to a site that was created with Dreamweaver?

I have not publish a site before and do not have any experience in dealing with a server so pardon the questions.

Thanks a million
                              Sam
                              wnasp******.com

Comment

Working...
                              X