Yes....Thats what I call a niche market..L@@K

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yes....Thats what I call a niche market..L@@K

Hi there everybody a big warm hello from the U.K. I hope this could be the one (but im sure we all think that! lol).Take a look at my website.

Please read everything below as its from the heart and I hope this gives a little inspiration to others out there. Whether its life or a website, remember you`ll get there.......best wishes all

Introduction

After sucessfully starting up my own car hire company (loanabanger) 2 years ago I haven`t looked back , but believe me our young family has been through it all......2 Close family member deaths (mum and Gran within 3 months) rattling up £15,000.00 of debts.....1 to close for comfort eviction notice and the general downs of dealing with above...................
    But positives have come around?! My car hire business , it enabled me to clear debts and provide a more comfortable way of living!

But.......never forget where you come from!!
    As mentioned the debts were terrible , never had enough money to pay a poxy £30.00 phone bill (Or never had money at the right time)
    Even go through the night without electric because we didn`t have £5.00 to put in meter.
    Thats when I started buying and selling on ebay....made a few £`s Or $`s
    then bought a few cars from the auctions and started to lease them out.........loanabanger was born!!!!!
    When I first started out with ebay , getting funds etc I thought what a pain in the ASS you have to wait over a week for to get your money even 10 - 14 days in some cases.....hmmmmm hmmmm hmm somemore , how can I get round it? After many many hours looking to see if there was anyone offering a instant ( Or a close as) Paypal 2 cash converter.....Result = No such thing!!!!
    Then the brain started to tick.....im on to something (or im not).
    paypal2postalorder works along the same basis as a Instant cheque Cashing Company.....only cheques are old news!
    So many people accross the globe have funds locked in their Paypal account and some could do with withdrawing straight away!

Anyway heres what i`ve devoloped let me know what you think as improvememt is the only way forward

www.paypal2postalorder.co.uk
    Offering a virtually instant Cash solution

Re: Yes....Thats what I call a niche market..L@@K

Well, your story sounds to familiar to my own, best of luck!

Regarding your site: the intro never played and I was not prompted to take any action. Could just be on my end, can't say for sure.
    www.EarningsCoach.com
    www.SmartMove.biz

Comment

same happened for me..
      Liz
      www.sebastopolparty.com
      www.raynordescendents.com

Ring the bells that still can ring

Comment

Nice start. No intro, a space after apostrophy looks better...easier to read. The asterisk after the word lifted
        has no exclamation as to why it is there. Few spelling errors.
        Choco777
        www.mayatabasco.com

Comment

It’s worth a try! But would be very surprised if anyone would give away 60-70% of the cash they took on eBay after their charges from eBay & pay pal or even this amount for any transaction. Oh well! This is not the reason you posted.
          Like the plain style, but also had the same problem on the intro. (using firefox)
          Not sure the hotmail address is a good idea for the pay pal account.
          A lot of people won’t deal with hotmail on fiancé transactions.
          Might be nice to have a link on your email, or a contact form.

Good luck.
          Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

Arrrrgghh thanks for your input!!!!!

arrrrgghhhh continued......at time of checking 3 -4 of you said you could not see the intro.....whats happened? Are you all using firefox browser?
            Or could it be as I was updating homepage roughly the time people were on that page??????????????????

The intro is a inline frame insert ,which when previewed in explorer works ok my end even if i click the link on this forum it still works ok!
            Hmm I knew grammer wasn`t my best subject but I did not know there was a problem regarding the flash intro.......please help as it took ages to do the intro

Oh also I have rectified the hotmail paypal address and will look into spelling mistakes etc. Thanks again

Best Wishes, Steve

Comment

I think I made a boo boo!!!!!!

Please would anyone be kind enough to let me know if the intro is working now?
              I think I should have inserted the flash intro movie into a flash insert rather than inline frame...lol..tut....tut.....never mind!
              But please let me know if everything is in working order now

Best wishes all, Steve

Comment

ok, the intro works now and guess what... I would strongly recommend losing it. I had a "landing page" on my site just a few days ago, it was time consuming and did not add value to the visitor exp.

Your intro provides no new or useful information and also loops much to quickly. If you have to keep it I would at least lose the loop effect and close it out with a final message or direction.

Are you using an I frame that points to another site?
                www.EarningsCoach.com
                www.SmartMove.biz

Comment

Cheers earningscoach it will be interesting to see how others find the loading time?! At first the index/home page did not have the intro.....its was the our service page I used as the home page originally...shall i revert back? I Thought the site could do with blinging up, hence the flash movie

www.paypal2postalorder.co.uk/index.html Keep as Home? Yes/No
                  www.paypal2postalorder.co.uk/service.html Shall I use this a Home Page?

Can anyone point me to any good free intro downloads I could use instead?

Also whats an I frame...lol....an I frame that points to anothersite???!!!!
                  Hey....I only figured how to switch the p.c on last year......

Thanks again for your support everybody, steve

Comment

I will agree with Pete on the fact your Flash intro needn't loop continuously to be an effective part of your "intro" and would probably be better if presented as it was designed.....as a true Flash intro that played but once as a delivery to your site/Main page. Flash intros that are continuously looped indicate a rather heavy reliance on the "gimmick" effect rather than the substance of the site. Loading the looped file adds approximately 2.5 the amount of time for browsers to load properly, another consideration (tested in IE, AOL, and with the addition of IDM8.0). *IE and AOL testing equates 94% of all worldwide visitor representation.

The very nature of your service would predicate more tightly composed introductory content on your *index page* to aid in the pre-navigation (via your Menu) of your visitors.
                    If you restructure as mentioned with a true Flash intro and visitor landing at your index page.

(It seems Pete has mistakenly used the term/concept of "iFrame" = inline-frame ... with your addition of Flash elements. The iFrame is usually utilized for *******tion of page elements such as Menu, headers, and other "static" items, and although it is not being used here, it can be used with Flash to similarly present on every page.)
                    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
                    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Originally posted by ebookrevolution.co.uk
                      I Thought the site could do with blinging up, hence the flash movie

www.paypal2postalorder.co.uk/index.html Keep as Home? Yes/No
                      www.paypal2postalorder.co.uk/service.html Shall I use this a Home Page?

Thanks again for your support everybody, steve
                      Bling seems to only work in certain circles. lol. At any rate, if you are unable to re-work into true flash as Vasili suggests, then I would open with the service page but use the "As you know" paragraph as the lead.

You are suggesting that people address a serious matter, better to stay semi-conservitive. example: I offer a similar program here in the states: my entry point is the lower section of my front page: http://www.earningscoach.com title: Need Capital?

Hope that helps, keeping in mind, my son turns the p.c. on for me!
                      www.EarningsCoach.com
                      www.SmartMove.biz

Comment

Sorry! Got timed out.....I forgot to add:

You can add navigation to a dynamic presentation , but only by using a specialty script written for use in an ad banner rotator. You usually see these in affiliate programs or shopping sites.

Otherwise, it is looking pretty *****!
                        . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
                        * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

I couldn't see the intro earlier, can now - am sayiing I liked it better without it - as it seems to be an intro that would fit Jim's paranormal sites much better.

Sorry, but it's just a waste of time for me - and it doesn't get me ready to spend my money.

I agree that I can't see paying that much more to get my money faster - but there will be people who will want and do so. I think a very informative, straight-forward home page would be more likely to get those people and give you business.

You need to check for grammar and typos. You have:
                          Most our exsisting ...
                          That should be: Most of our existing ...

Now, you need to explain charges a little more. Am I understanding that your charges include what their charges to paypal would have been - or will they still have those on top of this? Make sure it's very clear.

Then do the tweaking on your page titles and descriptions - you never want to repeat the same on multiple pages- as I don't believe your pages are identical, are they? And they aren't written well for their purposes now.

My two cents.
                          Beth
                          A Child's Palace - Pinata Palace - Moxie Enterprises

SEO and Marketing Tools
                          SEO - The Basics

Comment

Originally posted by ebookrevolution.co.uk
                            I think I made a boo boo!!!!!!

Please would anyone be kind enough to let me know if the intro is working now?
                            I think I should have inserted the flash intro movie into a flash insert rather than inline frame...lol..tut....tut.....never mind!
                            But please let me know if everything is in working order now

Best wishes all, Steve
                            My ref to IFrames was based on this post. Clearly these forums present certian comunication difficulties.

I also tend to agrree that more detail needs to be provided about your service. The more you ask of your potential clients in the way of cost, the more you must justify your position.

Best of luck on your project!
                            www.EarningsCoach.com
                            www.SmartMove.biz

Comment

Hi, flash intro working fine now. Have to agree with others in that it really only needs to be about 3 or 4 seconds long & relate direct to the product. I’m not the greatest lover of flash intros, but you have done a nice job on this one. Personally I would do away with the (Turn your pay pal funds into cash in 24 hours). As in do away with the moving part, not the text. To much going on in one screen.

Good luck.
                              Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

Working...
                              X