form assistance required

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• form assistance required

Hi there im having a small problem with the email forms.
    I have followed the tutorials to a T and it all seems ok.....when i tested the form i filled in my name and a email address etc hit the send button....fine

Then when i go to check outlook express email its there but when it comes to reading the content its not there! In outlook express email there is a section where it says "attach: POSTDATA.ATT"
    (underneath the subject)
    When you try to open the attach a message appears:
    " The file does not have a program associated with it for performing this action.Create a association in the folder options control panel".

Well im stumped!!! Please please help
    Thanks for your support and I hope to hear from you soon, best wishes, Steve

Re: form assistance required

The POSTDATA.ATT file can be opened with Notepad. Right Click, then Open with ---> Notepad.

However, you should NOT receive such a type of file. It depends on the action type and the encoding type set in your form.

If you have used the mailto: action, or if you have the encoding type set to text/plain or left blank. We reccomend the use of a php script to process your form, that will also provide the necessary security features, check for required fields, perform validation, allow addittional features as file upload etc.

Have a look at Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Working...
    X