Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Up date lamb page.

Hello Everyone .

I have updated the lamb page and I would like to know what you think. I'm trying to do it in away that as they grow I can add new pictures on the page so it's like your watching them growing up.

Thank you Jolen
    www.advertise.windameer.com - Add a Banner for your site or sites for free.

www.windameersfleamarket4u.com - Buy Sell Trade with Windameer's Flea Market 4U ( 1 Year Free for BV sites)

www.windameer.com - Come see our Angora Goats.

Re: Up date lamb page.

hmm try and rename your Donate link to Donations,

Also i checked out the lamb section saw you had dates from 1 day old to 20 days which photo is the one for 1 day and 20 days? reason they are bunched up so they look the same to me couldn't tell which is which.
    although i'm no shepherd so i don't know my sheeps from lambs to rams but i do know nanny goats and thats my mother in law comes over every weekend and grazes on our food and then leaves us bone dry.
    "Jim"

Hillbilly Electronics LLC

Comment

Congratulations Nanny Jolen ... lol (Red is good eh!!)

Oh they are so precious ... wow what fun you must have .... that little Ram Lamb is so cute, do you think he'd like to live in my downstairs, lol ....
      I think I'd call him "Rammypie" hardly male like though right ... oh well ....

Congrats, your photos are terrific ... thanks so much for sharing!!

When is the "baby shower"? lol ............

And Jim ........ too too funny ....

VodaHost

Your Website People!
      1-302-283-3777 North America / International
      02036089024 / United Kingdom
      291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Jolen, it might be much more acceptable if you continue your progress within your earlier thread rather than create a new thread for each page!

A friendly reminder, lest you end up "moderated" into VodaHinterLand ... right?
        . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
        * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Originally posted by Vasili
          Jolen, it might be much more acceptable if you continue your progress within your earlier thread rather than create a new thread for each page!

A friendly reminder, lest you end up "moderated" into VodaHinterLand ... right?

Ok sorry I will.

Jolen

www.windameersfleamarket4u.com - Buy Sell Trade with Windameer's Flea Market 4U ( 1 Year Free for BV sites)

Comment

Originally posted by naghosthunter
            hmm try and rename your Donate link to Donations,

Also i checked out the lamb section saw you had dates from 1 day old to 20 days which photo is the one for 1 day and 20 days? reason they are bunched up so they look the same to me couldn't tell which is which.
            although i'm no shepherd so i don't know my sheeps from lambs to rams but i do know nanny goats and thats my mother in law comes over every weekend and grazes on our food and then leaves us bone dry.
            Ok that's what i wanted to know. I can tell because i'm herre lol and see the difrence. now what to do to show it to others. i could color code it make the ages and fframes the same colors or i can start a new page wiith them . Ii 'll work on it and see.

Thanks Jim

Jolen

Comment

Originally posted by LadyEye
              Congratulations Nanny Jolen ... lol (Red is good eh!!)

Oh they are so precious ... wow what fun you must have .... that little Ram Lamb is so cute, do you think he'd like to live in my downstairs, lol ....
              I think I'd call him "Rammypie" hardly male like though right ... oh well ....

Congrats, your photos are terrific ... thanks so much for sharing!!

When is the "baby shower"? lol ............

And Jim ........ too too funny ....
              Thanks Lady eye.
              He would problyly like liven in your down stairs but he will grow and get big. there very smart if you get them young you can train them like a dog to go out side but this litle guy will grow to be over 150 lbs and be bigger then most dogs. :)

Comment

You have done a lot of real nice work.
                Watch your spelling: what is the ewe's name, Speckels or Speckales?
                Bill
                www.blueearthtea.com
                www.ftaaconsulting.com
                www.iaval.com
                www.theemeraldbay.com

Comment

Working...
                X