Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hyper linking

Having troubles hyper linking. I have followed the Video Tutorials
    “Linking your pages together (Hyperlinks with text, images etc...)

But nothing happens? help thanx!

Re: hyper linking

We cannot know what you might have done wrong unless you publish the pages and provide a link to them so we can look at your code.
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

I haven’t published yet. I have constructed my home page “index” and four sub-titles that I have been trying to link together before publishing but I haven’t gotten that far. I’m still building in BlueVoda.

Comment

You cannot hyperlink together NON published pages. Per definition, hyperlinks in BV are absolute, meaning they are links like http://www.yourdomain.com/pagename.html . If they are not published, they do not exist, so you cannot link them together. You can build the pages, with what the links should be, but you cannot test them.
        Navaldesign
        Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
        Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
        DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
        Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Oh, OK thanks i'm learning

Moon

Comment

Working...
          X