Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How to set up multiple mp3 preview listing each with player and buy button?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to set up multiple mp3 preview listing each with player and buy button?

Hi... How would I go about setting up a listing of MP3 clips; each clip with it's own player (30 sec). Then be able to offer the visitor the opportunity to purchase and then download the Mp3 clip of their choice... Hummm.. I don't really know the best way - how to - or where to start to construct this type of page... Please advise..Thanks Doug

Re: How to set up multiple mp3 preview listing each with player and buy button?

Hi, I may stand corrected on this, but I don’t think VH allows this. IE: large file down loads as a business. But have a check with a separate posting.
    But a couple of handy links if it helps (freebies)
    MediaMonkey is the award-winning media organizer and player for serious collectors. It cleans the mess in your music and video libraries, and lets you share and enjoy them across all your devices.

Good luck
    Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

Thanks Chris... I'm a composer of music and the preview listing and players are to show off my art...not unlike a painter. I am investigating into the proper way to acheive this mp3 preview/listing page... and I wonder if I should utilize Soho or if this can be accomplished in BV... will Soho work in an addon domain... Thanks Doug

Comment

Hi Doug, i was messing around with music today. Anything like this link below any good. I am just working on how to NOT have multi window open at the the same time. IE: the next track loads into the same window & stops the last one.
        If any one knows it would be a help.
        If its any good? post back & i will explain.

http://www.collectors-info.com/music/mp.html
        Regards Chris.

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

Collector... You're swell for helping me look into this multi music preview player.. I found script at rainbow.arch.scriptmania.. for a multi list player... haven't had a chance to experiment with it yet but soon... Even in The New York Times online they preview music in journalism columns .. each 30sec clip has it's own little player... I wonder how that's done... Thanks again... Doug... If anyone out there in BV Land has any ideas... bring them on...

Comment

Hi Doug! Only an idea. Which I am glad to do as it also solved another problem that has been driving me mad for ages, so I am really grateful.
            Had a look at those other two, but couldn’t get it to work. But that I am sure was just me rushing. lol

Good luck with the music.
            Regards Chris.

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

Hey Collector... Thanks for your interest and that it is.. interesting ; How to present multiple (30sec) mp3 previews and downloads like the big companies... Well that's the next page I'll be building.. Unless I can find a all inclusive program package.. where all I have to do is enter the mp3 clips..in a formlike list where a visitor can.. listen.. decide.. pay... download.. So If anyone out there in BV Land has any suggestions .. please join in this thread... Thanks Doug

Comment

Working...
              X