Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have a very strange publishing problem

http://www.anxietynomore.co.uk/deper...alisation.html

The above page is causing me a real headache, I was pointed to a problem at the top of the page, text overlapping my header that is in html. I think this was a mistake that I made when adding something and forgetting about the html. Anyway I have tried for the last two days to re-publish this page and it just will not go through. I have tried another page by adding a little something at the bottom, this came through within a minute, so it is not case of a server problem. I am at a total loss and this is not reflecting well on my site as it is a well visited page. Could anyone shed any light on this as I have tried everything and at a total loss.

Thank you

Paul
    www.anxietynomore.co.uk
    The U.K's largest independent site for help with Anxiety and Panic issues.

Buy and Source Wholesale Make Up
    Up to 75% off Branded top end Make-up.

www.firstwebcall.com
    Affordable Website Design.

www.anxietynomore.co.uk/blog

The most active blog on anxiety on the net.

Re: I have a very strange publishing problem

Paul this page looks just fine to me. No overlapping that I can see.
    Liz
    www.sebastopolparty.com
    www.raynordescendents.com

Ring the bells that still can ring

Comment

Problem sorted now, typical as soon as I post it decides to correct itself lol.
      www.anxietynomore.co.uk
      The U.K's largest independent site for help with Anxiety and Panic issues.

Buy and Source Wholesale Make Up
      Up to 75% off Branded top end Make-up.

www.firstwebcall.com
      Affordable Website Design.

www.anxietynomore.co.uk/blog

The most active blog on anxiety on the net.

Comment

I too had a similar problem. I made sure I have the 'no cache line' in the html code, and that did not solve the problem. Saved the page and republish, still no go. It 'previews' fine, but not when you actually look at the 'real' page on the browser. I ended up renaming the page and that worked. However, I think I could have solved it by simply refreshing(hit refresh button) the browser page

Comment

Hey Buddysmom,
          I am new and I have been watching and reading and watching and reading. Just barely getting my site up and running. I just published my home page and bang! ended up with the same problem that you and Paul had. Refreshing the browser worked like a charm. Thanks a bunch!
          AngieE
          AngieE

www.willowwindgifts.com. Name Meaning Personalized Gifts. Original Photographs and Poetry on Bookmarks and Framed.

Comment

hi, i had to make changes to some of my pages i have published but when i try to republish, same old page is still there, saw your comment abour refresh button, but i cant find refresh button and i dont know what the browser is, expect your wondering how i got this far!! I dont know either!!!

Comment

Press sometimes F5 which has the same effect as the refresh button (the one with the two circle arrows in your IE top bar). Browswer is your Interner Explorer (or Firefox or Opera or whatever else you are using)
              Navaldesign
              Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
              Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
              DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
              Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Working...
              X