Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How to fix a common error with email form.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to fix a common error with email form.

How about this ...The requeusted url.abvfp.php was not found on server... And 404 not found.... I'm sure you seen this a million times ... So.. How to fix... Thanks Doug

Re: How to fix a common error with email form.

Please provide a link to your form page
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Naval ... Here's the link for you to check out the "Common Email Error" LINK
      'click' on Contact Us" and you are at the form... Thanks .. You're always a great help... to all of us here at the BV Forum ... Thanks Doug

Comment

Are you sure you have published and / or published the necessary pages / files ? I can see NONE of the necessary files on your site
        Navaldesign
        Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
        DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
        Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Hi... Well I went back and published the..ndamin..contactform...thankyoupage..
          If you wish to "look see" go to LINK I probably missed something..
          Thanks Doug

Comment

Could not find the main file: abvfp.php which needs to be uploaded on the site, nor ndadmin1.php, nor thankyou page or error page, nor ndconfirm.html nor ndadminhelp.html nor the configuration file. Please read again the tutorial carefully. If you have difficulties, you can ask for the Installation service
            Navaldesign

Comment

Ok Naval... Appreciate all the help... I'll do just as you direct : go back through in more detail the form set up instructions... Just one more question about this,... Is it alright to delete certain parts of the form to use only what I want... without affecting it's performance?? ...In the end I may use the form design service you offer..sounds cool....Thanks Again... Doug

Comment

You can use whatever part od the form you want, or even not use it at all. This is just an example form. The important thing is to install the script. It will then process ANY and AS MANY forms you like.

The upcoming version, question of days, will also have some cool features, like attaching the uploaded files files in the email, and automatic data storing of the info in a database.
                Navaldesign

Comment

Working...
                X