• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Affilate set up and Addon domain

Hello everybody in the house,

my web site is www.koybus.com

I need some help on two topics:
    I am about to complete my website that I built with soholaunch but having problem on setting up my affiliate program. I have got all necessary software installed from vodahost.
    1. Please how do I link the affilite file with my websit? please I need the step by step way of doing this;
    How will I generate the code for anybody signing up for my program?

Question 2. Do I need to pay to have addon domain?
    How does it work? If after getting the addon domain, do does it have to be include koybus.com?

Please someone should help me.

Koybus.
    Koybus

Re: Affilate set up and Addon domain

Hi Koybus

If you do a search for affiliate I am certain you will find a thread detailing the steps necessary to complete this action ... I personally do not use soho, but someone else may come along and direct you if need be.

In so far as an add-on domain. Yes, you would need to purchase the domain name, perhaps you have already, if you have you add it on in your control panel, ensure the servers are pointed (done in your account, vbs billing services) and you should be good to go ... you would then publish to public_html/addondomainname (you should make your own file on your computer to store your new index and other pages you will create, this will ensure you do not publish over the index page of your main domain)

Subdomains are free and can also be added via your control panel ...

Hope this helps.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

I dont believe soho has a built in Affiliate program, so I am NOT sure how you would host it. Your stats should tell you where a link comes in from and you would have to depend on your software for the rest, and Im not sure how you would incorporate it. I suggest reading thru any documentation or manual, tutorials and the like of the software you are looking at using and go from there. As far as making a link.. you could just make a page about affiliates, and then link them to where you have the program installed, or, You can link straight off the navigation menu in soho. Theres a place there for a custom navigation link, you could use it and go from there.

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
      1-302-283-3777 North America / International
      02036089024 / United Kingdom
      291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Thanks everyone,

I will try to use the manual provided with it. Thou, some of the instructions are not very explainatoy.

This forum is great and i will recomment it to anybody to use.

Regards,

koybus. www.koybus.com
        Koybus

Comment

Working...
        X