Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trish

My Domain is treasuresinstone.com.
    I've been trying to set up my Web site using Soholaunch. It seems great, but I'm having problems. How can you add unlimited new products? I have tried entering them through shopping cart and category pages. All each page seems to want to hold is three and the rest just dissappear. I have a lot of products and can't figure out how to add more than 3 per page.
    Thanks,
    Trish

Re: Trish

As it usually happens, after trying three days to figure it out, I posted for help and then figured it out. I tried making my own category pages and posting them instead of putting them on the products page.

Thanks anyway.
    Trish

Comment

That's great news Trish .... seems whenever I loose something, I look and look and as soon as I surrender, I find it ... that's some kind of law right ... lol ....

Welcome!

VodaHost

Your Website People!
      1-302-283-3777 North America / International
      02036089024 / United Kingdom
      291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Sorry, I been SWAMPED and didnt get here. I try to help. Im UP to my ears in moving my last store to Voda! Besides work fone calls and personal assistance and catching a cold i think..and fighting the great Missouri ICE storm of the decade .. I just missed this.

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
        1-302-283-3777 North America / International
        02036089024 / United Kingdom
        291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Working...
        X