Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How are people doing these great banners?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How are people doing these great banners?

I keep looking at people creating new sites, even newbies who may have created their first site. Although some new sites may look basic they mostly seem to have a well created banner with fancy writing and images imposed on them. i.e http://www.windameer.com/

Is there any tools in bluevoda to do this or is there a secret voda-person creating these for people? Also is there any site on the net that turns text into fancy text? Beth did give me www.cooltext.com but unless I am using this wrong it is only for banners and logos.

As I want to create more sites your input is appriciated.

Paul
    www.anxietynomore.co.uk
    The U.K's largest independent site for help with Anxiety and Panic issues.

Buy and Source Wholesale Make Up
    Up to 75% off Branded top end Make-up.

www.firstwebcall.com
    Affordable Website Design.

www.anxietynomore.co.uk/blog

The most active blog on anxiety on the net.

Re: How are people doing these great banners?

This is the work of Photoshop mate. Or any other package like that. For text, you can create your own in Photoshop. There are millions of tutorials on the Internet that people have made up which will work you through it. If you dont have it, then have a look at: http://www.flamingtext.com/ You can create text, buttons and other things. Hope that helps in some way mate!

Regards
    Teri

Comment

If you get a chance, have a look through this forum at what some of the talented artist have created. http://www.talkgraphics.com/showthread.php?t=25412
      But their software is also pretty good. Here’s a freebie part they have.
      http://www.freegraphics.com/art-xara3dheader.html You have to save as a .jpg or convert afterwards.
      Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

Hi Chris, thank you for that.

I will use that, looks like it could help. The one question I really need to know unless i am missing it with the links i am getting is, how people get the fancy text they use. I don't mean through the creation of a banner, logo etc. Just the different sorts of text they are able to use.

Hope that's clear : )
        www.anxietynomore.co.uk
        The U.K's largest independent site for help with Anxiety and Panic issues.

Buy and Source Wholesale Make Up
        Up to 75% off Branded top end Make-up.

www.firstwebcall.com
        Affordable Website Design.

www.anxietynomore.co.uk/blog

The most active blog on anxiety on the net.

Comment

Originally posted by karel
          Hi Chris, thank you for that.

I will use that, looks like it could help. The one question I really need to know unless i am missing it with the links i am getting is, how people get the fancy text they use. I don't mean through the creation of a banner, logo etc. Just the different sorts of text they are able to use.

Hope that's clear : )

Hi Karel

I've sent you an email ... in so far as the fonts, these fonts really need to be applied to the images, because, if you use fonts as text in blue voda, they may not show up on the viewers machine if they do not have this font installed themself .... you can do a google search for free fonts, there are a ton of them out there .... but you must use them on the image you made .....

VodaHost

Your Website People!
          1-302-283-3777 North America / International
          02036089024 / United Kingdom
          291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Yep, as Dark said, Photoshop. I can make you one for a price. Lol jking. I'll do it free. The only "Paying" thing you'll have to do is send me an idea, lol. I can't afford wasting time making someone a banner only for them to say "I hate it" in response lol. Anyways, send me an Email with the pictures, colors, text/font, and whatever else you want. If you want, just make a rectangle and put x's for pictures and the text in the desired angle and spot on a piece of scratch paper, lol. And then just scan it if you have a scanner then just send the pictures aswell. Anyways, hope this helps!

Comment

Working...
            X