Viewing Home page.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Viewing Home page.

I used soho and chose a template, viewed my site and all looked fine. Then I tried to add images through the edit page,edit home page. I clicked on my images and dragged to a cell. I went to chose image and picked Global.gif an unknown image that must have come preinstalled. It appeared in the cell just fine. Then I chose a few of my own images, dragged those and they also appeared. However when I go to view my website they do not show up only the template I chose does? I activated the hot link and still nothing. Anyone have any ideas? Thanks

Re: Viewing Home page.

Did you save it? I dont have any ideas unless i can view the page, but i believe the default path is /images. If you have saved them elsewhere or a subdirectory then you need to right click on the image and view the properties and change the path location to your subdirectory.

If you save the page and post a link I can go view source code and maybe give you some better ideas. Also make sure your cart is up to date by going to the webmaster icon, and then software updates. Install EACH update available one by one, logging out between updates.

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Re: Viewing Home page.

Thanhs Karen,
      I'll cahec those out.

Comment

Working...
      X