Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Google Adsense

Hi everybody,

Please I need your advise. Is it allowed to open another account with google on adsence because google just diabled my account. they said they have notice some illegal clicks on it. I appealed on the decision because I do not know anything about the clicks but they rejected my appeal. what I want to is:
    1. can I open another google adsence with another name?
    2. The response below is from google. The last sentence say I may not open a new account. To me the word "MAY" does not mean "SHOULD". Please somebody should tell me something.

"As you may know, publishers disabled for invalid click activity are not allowed any further participation in AdSense. For this reason, you may not open a new account".

Regards,

koybus.

www.koybus.com
    Koybus

Re: Google Adsense

Hi, I’m not sure on this! But I had an email from them warning me about this, & can’t understand what it’s about. I know they can obviously trace clicks to IP’s & for sure I may have clicked on a link on my site. But not to warrant a warning email. (Strange)
    But I very much doubt you can get another account opened unless you move house & business and all the rest of the palaver, as it’s so easy to trace things these days.
    Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

Hi,
      I have no idea about this.I think you can't make another account with another name in the same IP address.

But you can make it with different IP address by using a dynamic IP.....
      Home Contents Insurance

Comment

As far as i'm aware the ip address of the pc that created the account will be blocked by google and you will not be able to create a new account from that machine.

If google also find you have made another account they will then cancel that too.

There are plenty of other advertising programs out there apart from google so maybe you'd be better to look at these if Google has blacklisted you.
        Arcade Ninja - Free Flash Arcade
        FreeGadget4me.Com - Learn how to get free gadgets delivered direct to your door for free

Comment

Working...
        X