text showing up in header on view or edit cart page

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• text showing up in header on view or edit cart page

I am still trying to learn how to make everything work on the Soholaunch program to get the shopping cart working properly etc. but in previewing the site I see that when I go to the 'view/edit cart' page there is some extra text showing up in the header which is our parent company name and then the text that I put into the header is behind that which says 'the finest in personalized baby blankets and more!' Is there some way to get the parent company name out of there? I would have to look again but I don't think it is showing up that way on the other pages of the site.
    Thank you,
    Laura
    www.kcknittinganddesign.com

Re: text showing up in header on view or edit cart page

I think its because you are viewing it in the priview mode or using a link to it from the preview mode. In either case look in the template manager tabs to what you have typed in the header there. If you dont want something to show up.. make sure its not there. If it does it after its published/saved make sure you clear your cache and view it again. If its still there .. then I would go report it on soholaunch.

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

I just went and played in your cart and you have it set to go to HTTPS, and you cant do that if you dont have an ssl installed. Also your certificate goes to another site, so you can use an SSL for this site from another one. Thats probably causing you some errors as well.

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
      1-302-283-3777 North America / International
      02036089024 / United Kingdom
      291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Thanks for the tips Karen, I will try to look at these things this afternoon. I purchased an SSL certificate when I joined VodaHost but havnen't gotten it all set up yet. That's one of my next projects and may need some help with that too but will post it if I have any questions.
        Thanks again,
        Laura

Comment

Working...
        X