Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Uploading photos and videos to coppermine

Hi there

I dont know exactly what I am talking about so can somebody explain to me in simple terms!
    I am trying to upload photos and videos through file manager to appear on my website but they are not appearing there am I doing something wrong. They are in the file manager folders but am I missing something for the photos to be on my actual website?
    Thanks
    Emma

If you've downloaded coppermine then you should log in as administrator with the login details you created during your coppermine download and upload your pictures via coppermine and not via file manager.

It should be quite straightforward as I can remember.

Coppermine store your photos in a database quite different to that of BlueVoda and is quite technical stuff but if you'd like to delve into it some more visit http://www.vodahost.com/tut_cpanel.htm

Hope this helps :o)
    Ruth

http://www.okose.com
    Professional Web design/development and Graphic Design

Comment

upload photos to coppermine

I was using the ftp via bluevoda and found that all the probs I was having were solved when upgrading to the new bluevoda.

Comment

Originally posted by motoxnuthouse
        all the probs I was having were solved when upgrading to the new bluevoda.
        BlueVoda 7.5.1 is about as perfect as you can get. I wish everybody would upgrade. There are still a few folks who refuse to change from version 6.5.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
        1-302-283-3777 North America / International
        02036089024 / United Kingdom
        291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Working...
        X