Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some Changes

Hello All!
    I made some changes to my site, took out some of the cutsie pics and added better shopping cart buttons. Any comments would be appreciated. THANKS!

Re: Some Changes

Hi Elena,

Very nice, a little slow to load due to flowers on the side.
    Sharon Chajin

Comment

Hi Elena,

I agree with Sharon, I personally think your site would look better without the flower border it slows your load time down and to me , looks a little out of place, the necklace page is really slow and i'm on braodband, but nice work ...well done.
      Click the link below for page guidelines (no more sideways scroll)

http://www.vodahost.com/vodatalk/sho...eferrerid=5490

How to Center your page
      http://www.vodahost.com/vodatalk/blu...tml#post124746

Comment

I agree about the flowers - especially since they aren't things you make or sell. I also don't believe in telling potential customers how they should view your site. Many viewing from work might not even be allowed to change settings on their computer, and the vast majority of people surfing don't know how to anyway - whatever the computer came set with, is what they keep it at. Especially those who still are viewing at 800x600 - believe me - they don't know it can be better :)

Some of your add to cart buttons are overlapping the prices on product pages.
        Beth
        A Child's Palace - Pinata Palace - Moxie Enterprises

SEO and Marketing Tools
        SEO - The Basics

Comment

Ditto the flowers. I found the site to be a bit off balance and scattered... but I liked the products. Cool stuff! Reminds me of my youth... then again almost everything reminds me of something else. Maybe s**** the flowers and shift the menu bar into the space where the flowers reside... that kind of thing?

Best Wishes
          Poppi
          www.newmexicorides.com

Comment

Working...
          X