Insertion Markers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Insertion Markers

I am having a problem with insertion markers. I have a template with insertion markers placed into it as thus

###INSERTION###

as in here www.silver-maple.ca/all.html

I have uploaded the files that it is meant to insert the problem is that they don't seem to be inserting. Can anyone explain how this kind of insertion markers work (it is a template that came with the software that produces the report) and suggest why it may not be working?

Here is the website instruction page

http://www.campground-master.com/shelp/index.html

I woul dbe grateful for any help even if it's only to say that you've never heard of this before.

Thanks

Lisa
    www.silver-maple.ca Lakeside camping in beautiful Northern Ontario

Re: Insertion Markers

Hi, not sure if I have this right?.
    Can you post the url link to the file you uploaded for this software. I get the impression that the file has to be accessed via a link, or the software produces a small script that goes into an html box to view as a window on your page.
    Alternately this may be able to go in an iframe.
    I bet you have had fun with those instructions. lol
    Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

Okay i am nearly there. Apparently I didn't need to publish that page as the software had already entered the information but now I get a load of /par on my page and it pushes all my links down.

www.silver-maple.ca/vacancy00all.html

Any ideas what that is all about and how to fix it?

Comment

Must admit that looks an odd one to me to what is making this happen. Someone else may see the thread & have an idea.
        But it would defiantly be worth emailing the software company to see if they can help.
        Also, right click on your problem web page & select view source. Cut & paste this page of information in with your email. It will give them a better idea of what’s happening.
        Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

Thanks for trying! I have sent them an email but I'm still waiting for a reply.

Comment

Working...
          X