Need some help with SEO and Blogs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need some help with SEO and Blogs

Dear helpful friends of the forum, i am trying to understand how can i optimize a blog ? some enters to a blog from the main blog page lets say:
    blogger.com but much more is entering from search engins, isnt it?
    also can some1 explain me what is a web directory is and what links should i submit to it?
    thanks. any help will be appriciated.

Re: Need some help with SEO and Blogs

Dear anybody

Ive not optimized a blog. If I were to, Id make sure it kept on a themed topic with relevant links to what I was talking about so that nobody would be confused about the purpose of my postings. Keeping in mind that anybody could post and fool all the nobodys in to clicking elsewhere and being taken away from my chosen theme.

A web directory is like the yellow pages where you let your browser do the walking! Somebody would submit links to it that were owned by them so if nobody browsed that directory, somebody could find them.

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Re: Need some help with SEO and Blogs

Anybody,

I have a resource directory that i'm building which could help you do what you are trying to do. The sections SEO and Blogging & RSS sections should be enough for what you need but feel free to check out the other sections.
      Arcade Ninja - Free Flash Arcade
      FreeGadget4me.Com - Learn how to get free gadgets delivered direct to your door for free

Comment

Working...
      X