Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Credit Card processing question

Hi!
    I was looking for credit card processing options for my small business web-site (selling custom web-design services). PayPal is not available in UA and i am not sure about 2CO. Recently i have found http://www.securemarket.org/ and they seem to be a perfect march. Has anyone used their services?
    Thank you

Re: Credit Card processing question

Aloha, I use paypal but ask the company for some references. Also, ask them for a trial time, like 90 days. Make sure you are clear about charge backs, when you get your money and how things are done when you want to close the account. Get all of this in writing. Good luck!
    www.hawaiionyourown.com

Comment

I looked at their website. What I don't like is that I could only find one store using them. So, I did some searching and found that they are a totally new service. The fees are a percentage off every sale and higher than you'd get with a merchant account or paypal. But if you are unable to use either, then this might be an option. Make sure you understand how you'll receive your money and if there is a minimum before they send it to you.

UA is the Ukraine, correct? I Googled for Ukraine merchant accounts and did find this company who says they work in most countries: https://www.usms.com/products/global/usmsdefault.htm - now, you'd need to make sure your shopping cart would be compatible with them if you use them. I am not saying anything good or bad about them - as I've not used them. As the one you found - do your homework and see which one might work for you.
      Beth
      A Child's Palace - Pinata Palace - Moxie Enterprises

SEO and Marketing Tools
      SEO - The Basics

Comment

Is a merchant account included with the Vodahost service? And if so how do I configure it?

Comment

You need to put in a support ticket, and I believe there is an application process. Its not something you merely configure. Also, there are monthly costs, and per transaction costs. I believe they do offer free setup tho.

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
          1-302-283-3777 North America / International
          02036089024 / United Kingdom
          291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Working...
          X