Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can you help me estimate?

Hi,

Well im new bluevoda and i managed to stumble on a awsome feature called vodabids. so i basically have a few questions.
    how much does it cost to make a website that would include Home, History, Forum, Donations, Contacts, Links pages.

The website is pretty much for a memorial garden for a slain student in our school, Its purpose is also to try to bring the community around our neighbourhood.
    I'm planning to make the site or hire some builders for it. could anyone help me estimate the initial cost?

Thanks in advance,
    Luigi

Re: Can you help me estimate?

Id say that for simple pages, an initial cost of $20 / 25 per page should be expected , depending on the complexity of the graphics, the quantity of the text to type etc, and on condition that you hand him over the necessary material (pics and text). However, if there is a template issue, that could have an extra cost. If you also need that person to setup PayPal account, Donate buttons, Contact forms and the necessary processing script, you should expect something more for these pages
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Working...
    X