Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is BV OPML friendly? Any special tools required?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is BV OPML friendly? Any special tools required?

Client ID# 10235
    Joe Hollinger
    www.weblandsecurity.com/

WIZZ news reader has an stand-alone interface that requires OPML. I am including the following information from their website "www.wizzcomputers.com/" concerning the requirements for using their free service. Will you please let me know if BlueVoda supports OPML and what particular steps/processes I have to follow in order to place a link on my site pages using OPML.

Thanks for you help!

Recently I have noticed the blossoming of various "ventures" that allow people to publish news feeds on Web sites. Almost all of these "ventures" have been commercial with one, quite ridiculously, offering an "affordable" monthly rate of $799.00! Of course we at Wizz Computers find this quite unacceptable and felt that we should provide a similar service, by simply extending the Wizz RSS News Reader, and making the extended service totally free of charge.

The Stand Alone Interface is "driven" by OPML and does not require the use of Wizz RSS News Reader, nor does it require feeds to be saved to the Wizz server. Each outline tag in the OPML must have either a title attribute or a text attribute. Outline tags that point at feeds must have a xmlUrl

This service may not offer all of the bells and whistles of some of the commercial offerings, but I'm sure that in time it will mature and grow. At the very bottom of the publication frame, a link pointing to this page is displayed. Please don't try to hide the link or obscure it in any way. It is there so that others, who may be paying good money for a similar service, can also take advantage (If they so desire) of this free service.

PLEASE NOTE: - Many news feeds are subject to copyright. The responsibility of compliance with any copyright notice lies entirely with you (The publisher). Wizz Computers will, in no way whatsoever, be held responsible for any breech of copyright that may be incurred by your publication.
Working...
X