help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• help

Does anyone out there offer web store services? We are pretty new to this and we need help. We have a fully functional web sit and store (ecommerce) that someone set up for us. We have joined Voda host and would like to set up our info here. Need help getting organized!

We have downloaded Soholaunch and have also downloaded Blue Voda and made a web page using its features. Are Blue Voda and Soholauch compatible, i.e. web page design:blue voda, shoppong cart:soholaunch?

We need someone to take what we have at another hosting co. and basically transfer it to Vodahost.

Teri
    www.elviskaraoke.com

Re: help

Teri..

I think you need to post this in Voda Bids. If you want to do the work yourself, depending on the complications of shipping.. soho would be a good choice for you.

Unfortunately BV and SOHO arent compatible with each other. SOHO is a stand alone ecommerce builder including the shopping cart integration.

Make sure you include in your request for a bid, rather or not you expect them to also maintain your site as well.

Expect to pay roughly $25.00 per page, and then probably $25.00 an hour to upload and csv all your products etc, so you are possibly looking at some real money to pay someone to do it for you. Just setting up etc so you can manage would probably be around 200. Do you also want them to optimize for SEO? Expect a fee for that too.

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Thanks for the info, I didn't realize Vodabids was for that.
      I will go check that out.
      What is "SEO" stand for? I searched for the term but couldn't find it.

Comment

SEO= Search Engine Optimization

Setting up all your meta tags, keyword rich text, links to products, h1 headers

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
        1-302-283-3777 North America / International
        02036089024 / United Kingdom
        291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Working...
        X