Streaming Audio Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Streaming Audio Question

I have been using the players on bluevoda to allow customers to listen to a selection of my old time radio shows and from time to time add sound to a page.
    When I visit other websites that have streaming audio ie; Oneplace.com I click on an arhive I want to listen to and a player that I have on my computer pops up and plays the selection. Such as Windows player, Winamp and ect. If I shut the window the player continues to finish playing on my desktop. How do you do something like that. I have 5 shows I change each week or so in what I call the Listing Room on my website.
    Larry

Re: Streaming Audio Question

Originally posted by LPoling
    Well I guess I Didn't make myself clear. I don't want to broadcast. I guess I use the wrong term ie. "Audio Streaming". Thaks anyway for your answers. I know how to add sound. And what I was trying to do doesn't realy matter that much. I have about 5 Old Time Radio shows that people can listen to on my website and I replace them with different titles every week. I would like to know how they can download them to their computer.
    When you put the audio on your computer, that page will have a link, if you post the link to this page, the user can just right click on the link and select "save target" and this will download the song for them.

Hope this helps you with your question.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Re: Streaming Audio Question

Thank You Lady Eye. That's what I needed to know. It Works the way I wanted.
      Larry

Comment

Working...
      X