What's my prize Robyn??

VodaHost

Your Website People!
      1-302-283-3777 North America / International
      02036089024 / United Kingdom
      291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Re: U.S Geography Quiz

There you go..............new cars, now I'm broke. lol

Comment

Hey CL....I finally passed on the 3rd try!!!
          Cindy Smentowski

Comment

Nice one.
            I wonder if highschool seniors would pass.
            Bill
            www.blueearthtea.com
            www.ftaaconsulting.com
            www.iaval.com
            www.theemeraldbay.com

Comment

3rd try is an ace DL, I have a prize for you, look below........lol "Three wheeler = 3rd try"

hmmmm dunno Bill, they think they know it all. lol
              Attached Files

Comment

i got it on the fourth but i missed it on the fifth - lol

Comment

Hey!!!!....Robyn ...... I THE LEADER am not even a Yankee and I got it 1st time.......lol
                  So may I ask what is my PRIZE......hee hee hee hee hee

Manny(THE ALIEN LEADER)
                  Click Here to See the Vodaliens Album & Join the Club!! Sendyour personal photo to be alienated to the Vodalien Group

www.astralengineering.net
                  www.masqueradecreations.com

Comment

My Dear Leader...since CL doesn't appear to be around and I am the Travel Director for the Vodaliens....and you got it the 1st time I think you deserve the grand prize of a trip around the world! lol

Just had my 9year old son play this (he is in 3rd grade). Says they haven't learned US Geo. yet, but he didn't do to bad. Took me 3 times before I could get all the little states in the upper northwest! lol
                    Cindy Smentowski

Comment

As Robyn isn't here yet, I will step in with a prize for you, sir!
                      Liz
                      www.sebastopolparty.com
                      www.raynordescendents.com

Ring the bells that still can ring

Comment

Originally posted by Dream Lady
                        My Dear Leader...since CL doesn't appear to be around and I am the Travel Director for the Vodaliens....and you got it the 1st time I think you deserve the grand prize of a trip around the world! lol

Just had my 9year old son play this (he is in 3rd grade). Says they haven't learned US Geo. yet, but he didn't do to bad. Took me 3 times before I could get all the little states in the upper northwest! lol
                        Thank you dear Travel Director......by I already have a few trips around the world coming up very very soon......lol
                        Maybe I'll just swap all the states around from up there.......just imagine .....hee hee hee ......lol

How are doing Cindy ...... hope you well?

Manny(THE ALIEN LEADER)
                        Click Here to See the Vodaliens Album & Join the Club!! Sendyour personal photo to be alienated to the Vodalien Group

Comment

Originally posted by Astraltraveller
                          Thank you dear Travel Director......by I already have a few trips around the world coming up very very soon......lol
                          Maybe I'll just swap all the states around from up there.......just imagine .....hee hee hee ......lol

How are doing Cindy ...... hope you well?
                          omg, mixing the states up would really mess me up! lol

Thanks for asking! Actually I've been traveling a lot...just got back from San Diego, CA a few days a go. Been sick for 2 weeks with bad, bad cold. Not any fun to travel and be sick... But I think I am getting better. Looking forward to a week at Lake Powell Utah with the family in a few weeks, then off to Florida for a week.

I think we need to resurrect the naked thread again. Since Carlos can't be around to defend himself, we could have fun with that! I wonder if we could get some personal shots from Mandy?? haha lol
                          Cindy Smentowski

Comment

Originally posted by Dream Lady
                            omg, mixing the states up would really mess me up! lol

Thanks for asking! Actually I've been traveling a lot...just got back from San Diego, CA a few days a go. Been sick for 2 weeks with bad, bad cold. Not any fun to travel and be sick... But I think I am getting better. Looking forward to a week at Lake Powell Utah with the family in a few weeks, then off to Florida for a week.

I think we need to resurrect the naked thread again. Since Carlos can't be around to defend himself, we could have fun with that! I wonder if we could get some personal shots from Mandy?? haha lol

Well enjoy you time with the family.....I'm enjoying being with mine now....and get well soon, its not easy traveling when you have a cold.......lol

As for the naked thread lets go for it....lol......poor Carlos.....wish he was around.....I think we've all missed him?.......lol
                            As for personal shots of Mandy, ask Holly if she might have any......lol

Manny(THE ALIEN LEADER)

Comment

Originally posted by Astraltraveller
                              Well enjoy you time with the family.....I'm enjoying being with mine now....and get well soon, its not easy traveling when you have a cold.......lol

As for the naked thread lets go for it....lol......poor Carlos.....wish he was around.....I think we've all missed him?.......lol
                              As for personal shots of Mandy, ask Holly if she might have any......lol
                              no..no..I didn't mean personal shots of Mandy! she would kill me!!lol I meant for her to get personal shots of ez! lol
                              Cindy Smentowski

Comment

Working...
                              X