Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who knows as to make IE br. Looked as this?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who knows as to make IE br. Looked as this?

http://www.usinstallationservices.co...creenshot.html Who knows as to make IE br. Looked as this?

Re: Who knows as to make IE br. Looked as this?

I assume you are referring to the size of the browser pane, and how it presents....

If this IE window is a result of a "pop-up" from using a link, there is a simple means to "force" a pop-up to present a certain size default window:
    A. If You Are Using Blue Voda
    When you design and define your page in Blue Voda, be sure to keep your page width under 500 pixels wide, and be sure to select "Center In Browser" option in Page Properties. This will allow IE to default to the smaller window to present your page.
    B. If Your Are Not Using Blue Voda
    If you are designing in Dreamweaver, Fusion, or even CoffeeCup, you already know how to define your HTML page definitions to run off your patticular settings. If not, use "Help > Index" in the software's toolbars to follow the specific process to edit your preferences.

Comment

Hi HeartMaster!!!

Question not at a rate of window, and in its kind! How you see there not IE tools in top -and in a bottom when there is a process of loading of page - you will not see URL as it shows usually standard IE br. Do you have any idea how to do that?It's look's like Frame Thank's anyway!!! Mike

Comment

Those are settings on your own computer. You can choose what bars display or don't display - you can do this from "View" on your IE toolbar.
        Beth
        A Child's Palace - Pinata Palace - Moxie Enterprises

SEO and Marketing Tools
        SEO - The Basics

Comment

Hi Bethers!

I know it. It is a question not it as it will look on mine PC or my display- it is about that as page will open for users on my site!!!!

Comment

You cannot make that page open without the browser settings people have set-up on their own computer. If I open that page with it's url, I get my browswer settings - it doesn't look like in your screenshot.

If this isn't what you mean, your question is still misunderstood. If you simply want that to open on your website, you need to link to the url to it.
            Beth
            A Child's Palace - Pinata Palace - Moxie Enterprises

SEO and Marketing Tools
            SEO - The Basics

Comment

Working...
            X