Trouble

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trouble

Hi! I have made page in Bluevoda. I want to save it like .html but when i save it it doesn't work. I can olny see codes or something like that. How to save page in .html? Thanx

Re: Trouble

Originally posted by JakacBatko
    Hi! I have made page in Bluevoda. I want to save it like .html but when i save it it doesn't work. I can olny see codes or something like that. How to save page in .html? Thanx
    Hi. You cannot save a page, built in BlueVoda, as HTML. The page is saved as a .bvp file and is only made into HTML when it is published. In order to publish you must have a paid VodaHost hosting package which you can get by clicking the 'Order Now!' link in the top right of this page.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

it doesnt say that when you down load the programme! i have paid for a domain and hosting with someone else as i needed a .com address, and wasted 2 bloody days building a site i cant use! now what do i do????

Comment

The download page starts with:
        "BlueVoda is our in-house Drag & Drop website builder "

In-house speaks for itself - Blue Voda can only be used on VodaHost servers. And you didn't need to pay for hosting elsewhere to get a .com address - you could have bought it anywhere that domain names are sold.

Good luck to you - and if you love BV like I do - you'll want to come to VH to build the site.
        Beth
        A Child's Palace - Pinata Palace - Moxie Enterprises

SEO and Marketing Tools
        SEO - The Basics

Comment

Working...
        X