Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Up dated video and pages please look

Hello there everyone
    cold you please look at the site and let me know how long videos are taking to load and if all the pages are a good size on your screens I just did a revamp. only page i have not done yet is the index(homepage)
    so please have a look and be as critical as you wish the more the better thanks so much regards. please check all the links
    james

oh if anyone wanted to join the agency then please let me know

www.webbandromicproductions.com

Re: Up dated video and pages please look

Looks good! But I didn't understand what it all about..

Comment

I seem to have some "double vision" going on - on your about page ....

I am thinking this is what you are using as a background for your page, and well it is repeating itself for my view, 20" screen, resolution 1400, so I don't know if that is what you want ....

Pages are loading slow for me too ....

The costumes are spectacular, the video played for me, no problem ...

I love your gold writing, and I'm a fan of your font, "scriptina" isn't it ....

Nice site!

VodaHost

Your Website People!
      1-302-283-3777 North America / International
      02036089024 / United Kingdom
      291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

like the site - just a comment - "Services" page - "Costume Design" 1st paragraph - is it supposed to be backbacks?
        loaded quickly for me
        Ann
        www.MovingOn1.com - My Travel
        www.BeadedCustomDesigns.com - Jewelry
        www.FantasyManorArtStudio.com - Leather Art

Comment

hi lady eye
          what do you mean are repeating? sorry i didn't get it. you just see the one page right? or are you getting it twice next to eachother? one on the left and one on the right?
          i set it to 800pixels.

and is it only the about page you had this with? please let me know as I am not sure I understand too well
          thanks
          James

Comment

Hi again

Actually yes, on all the pages, I suppose this is because it is your background, so it is repeating itself.

I actually see it about 1 1/2 times, not quite two ....

Does anyone else notice this??

VodaHost

Your Website People!
            291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

Yes, I see the same thing on a full screen. Here is a screen shot so you understand what we are seeing. Video's loaded quick for me as well. Scroll sideways so you can see it all.
              Cindy Smentowski

Comment

And it's worse than that on my wide screen. I think you put this in as a background - and what happens, is it starts repeating itself.
                Beth
                A Child's Palace - Pinata Palace - Moxie Enterprises

SEO and Marketing Tools
                SEO - The Basics

Comment

I think i have solved the problem please take a look now
                  I adjusted everything
                  i hope

height and set it
                  so it should be ok
                  thanks for all your help

Comment

oh hang on
                    i set my background at 800 pixels is that correct ? then it should only show the one part of the background and not repeat it?
                    sorry but i need to get it right

i made the backgrounds as it was quicker for upload and i guess i should set it wider or what? any help would be appreciated

james

Comment

Hi there again
                      well i have just finished doing the site and i think i have got it ok now had to do away with the backgrounds boho !!! i liked them anyway please let me know if you see it ok now especially on a lovely 20inch monitor.
                      this is the best place so many nice helpful people wish the world were a little more like this forum.
                      cheers james

Comment

Hi, me again ... you have so many spectacular photos and things to display on your site, and I love your colors, the reds, the golds, the fonts, it's so very very appealing to me.

Yes, you've got it!! Excellent ... everything is looking as it should be ...

Just one other small recommendation if I could, I am thinking you should optimize your images. It is causing the delay in your pages loading as quickly as you would like them ...

I just tried one pic on your site, and I have attached an optimized image, it has been reduced from 72kbs to 17kbs, (a major optimization) still the same size and still great quality ... doing so will increase the speed of your site ...

you can optimize your images on line and see how you are saving and choose the one that gives you your best quality ....

Here is the link ...

http://tools.dynamicdrive.com/imageoptimizer/index.php
                        Attached Files

VodaHost

Your Website People!
                        291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

THANK YOU
                          that was great website you gave me I was looking for something like that i have pixresizer and its not great it help but not alot
                          the onltrouble all the large pictures I have for example about page is too large over 300 so it will not re size oh well have to think of a solution
                          thanks lady eye

Comment

Hi ... me again ... yes I notice that ... so I have taken the ones that I have found and I have resized with adobe and you will find they are optimized here below the 300 kbs for you ... you can then go from there with the online optimizer ... go as low as you can go while maintaining your image quality .... if you find any that I missed, feel free to post and let me know, I don't mind, it's a quick fix ...

You can just save and rename these files as you like. Double click on the image here and save from there.

One other thing, where your pages do contain alot of images, it's a good idea to "alt text" these images on your pages, just a few words in that description area about each photo ... after you insert the image, double click on it and you will see where I mean ...

:)
                            Attached Files

VodaHost

Your Website People!
                            291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

Hi James,

I love your website its soooo glamorous looking but oh dear whats with those button? , they dont go with it at all...i have some much better buttons that would suit your site better. if you want them just right click and

"save as" c:drive/program files/blue voda websitebuilder/nav bar

they will then be on your drop down menu list in bv

Click the link below for page guidelines (no more sideways scroll)

http://www.vodahost.com/vodatalk/sho...eferrerid=5490

How to Center your page
                              http://www.vodahost.com/vodatalk/blu...tml#post124746

Comment

Working...
                              X